Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Tops Bama For 2016 CFP Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Clemson Tops Bama For 2016 CFP Championship

Feb 4, 2015, 8:05 PM

Tampa, FL- Dabo Swinney told freshman running back Tavien Feaster that he was building a dynasty.

Tavien Feaster bought it.

Nine days after topping USC in the Peach Bowl, Clemson knocked off the Crimson Tide in a back and forth affair, with the freshman sensation leading the way. Feaster ran for 120 yards and 2 scores, Junior quarterback Deshaun Watson threw for 300 yards and added 4 touchdown passes as Clemson pulled away late, 45-35.

Clemson's receiving core, consisting of Junior Artavis Scott, Senior Mike Williams, and sophomore wide receivers Ray-Ray McCloud and Deon Cain led the way through the air, with Scott and Cain both going over 100 yards and Williams and McCloud combining for the other 100.

But it was Feaster on the ground and the offensive line that really gave the Tigers the edge.

"This is the offense we wanted to be from the start. No-nonsense, smash you in the mouth and run it down your throat" said Co-Offensive Coordinator Tony Elliot. "We've shown the nation that's who we are" added Co-Offensive Coordinator Jeff Scott.

After the game, Nick Saban was sullen, but had nothing but good things to say about the Tigers. "Give them credit. They whipped us there in the second half. Coach Swinney has done a great job building that program."

"Stephone Anthony said it five years ago; Clemson is coming", head coach Dabo Swinney said. "Well, we're here. And we'll be here for a long time to come."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They won't pair Bama with OSU or Clemson.

Feb 4, 2015, 8:09 PM

Bama won't get past the first round.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well... if they won't match Bama with OSU...

Feb 4, 2015, 8:33 PM

And in my totally accurate mark-it-down scenario, we beat USC in the Peach, who's the 4th team?

You need a hobby.***

Feb 4, 2015, 8:13 PM

Maybe writing is my hobby.***

Feb 4, 2015, 8:13 PM

Re: Clemson Tops Bama For 2016 CFP Championship

Feb 4, 2015, 11:48 PM

I like your thinking

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

how many years into your Playstation dynasty

Feb 4, 2015, 11:51 PM

Did this take....and why are you renaming computer generated names? Obsessed w teenage boys much?

It's college football. They're pretty much all teenage boys.

Feb 4, 2015, 11:55 PM

I'm not sure how that was a relevant comment, unless you're claiming you don't like college sports. In which case, why are you here?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic