Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Tiger Radio Network Blanketing the State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,622

Clemson Tiger Radio Network Blanketing the State

Aug 19, 2011, 11:13 AM

Three new affiliates and 25 total radio stations will be covering live Clemson football statewide this season. New affiliates in Charlotte (730 WZGV), Loris (1240 WLSC) and Myrtle Beach (99.5 WRNN) have all joined the Clemson radio family.

All twelve Clemson football games, thirty episodes of "Tiger Calls", 29 games of men's basketball, 12 games of women's basketball and 36 games of Clemson baseball will be heard on the Clemson Tiger Sports Network. Select markets can also get "The Clemson Daily Show" - a daily sports magazine.

Over 89 live game broadcasts will be carried along with 30 live episodes of Clemson's coach's call-in show "Tiger Calls", hosted by Don Munson, live from BI-LO, the official supermarket of the Clemson Tigers.

Be sure to consult this grid for the stations and program offerings in your area. This information will be updated throughout the season, so check ClemsonTigers.com for any new information regarding our radio broadcasts. If you do not have an affiliate where you are, you can always listen to live Clemson radio broadcasts on the internet on ClemsonTigers.com.

"One of the many great things about being a Clemson fan is knowing you can catch Clemson broadcasts anywhere in the state. If you're at the beach, in the mountains, wearing headphones in Death Valley or cleaning out your garage, you can enjoy your day more with the excitement of Clemson sports, `The Voice of the Tigers' Pete Yanity and the rest of the CTSN crew," said Clemson Tiger Sports Network General Manager Rob Stockhausen.

If you have any questions about the Clemson Tiger Sports Network or our programming, please call Rob Stockhausen at 864-654-5544 .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC will certainly come calling now that Clemson

Aug 19, 2011, 11:15 AM

has cracked the lucrative Loris media market

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank goodness for 99.5 in Myrtle Beach

Aug 19, 2011, 12:36 PM

hope they cover the postgame show

Re: Clemson Tiger Radio Network Blanketing the State

Aug 19, 2011, 11:16 AM

Awesome... I am going to be in the myrtle beach area during the troy game so good stuff.

Who is carrying it in the southern lowcountry? Beaufort,

Aug 19, 2011, 11:20 AM

Jasper, Hampton, Colleton?

It has been hard to find a station lately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Affiliate Line-Up for 2011-12

Aug 19, 2011, 11:27 AM

http://clemsontigers.cstv.com/genrel/072808aab.html

Thanks! nm*******

Aug 19, 2011, 11:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1130 AM Hilton Head Island - ESPN Radio Affiliate***

Aug 19, 2011, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Who is carrying it in the southern lowcountry? Beaufort, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

STILL NO AIKEN STATION??? FML***

Aug 19, 2011, 11:26 AM

Of course nothing in NE GA. Typical...***

Aug 19, 2011, 12:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of you.

Now if we can just get the Flagship Station thing fixed!?!?!***

Aug 19, 2011, 12:37 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Yay for 730 am in Charlotte!!

Aug 19, 2011, 12:37 PM

I hate that they dropped their morning show and now only have one local show, but... they have Clemson football.

No more wire hangers to listen to the radio broadcast.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic