»
Topic: Clemson/Oregon vs Alabama might result in a shootout
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 2:00 PM by: tigeron®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Clemson/Oregon vs Alabama might result in a shootout

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 1:00 PM

with both Oregon and Clemson having high powered offenses and Alabama's defense having issues. could be interesting match ups if one of these teams face Bama in BCS game.

I'd be interested to see if Bama's defense improves

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 1:02 PM

throughout the year. Their performance Saturday was so atypical. I dunno if I would count on them having those kinds of issues all year with Saban at the helm.

Coaching only goes so far. You need the talent as well

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 1:08 PM

Bama is solid but they don't have an elite pass rusher this year and their secondary doesn't have the elite players of the past few years either. Any team with a pretty good passing attack will get some yards on them

Re: I'd be interested to see if Bama's defense improves

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 1:12 PM

They gave up huge numbers last year when they played a good team with a passing offense.. UGA put up huge numbers on them. LSU should have beat them and gave the game away.. Texas A&M beat them last year.... They didn't play anyone else last year but running teams Bama is built to stop power teams... Clemson, Oregon, Baylor, UGA, and even Usuck would light there defense up...

Re: Clemson/Oregon vs Alabama might result in a shootout

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 1:47 PM

Oregon doesn't just have ONE player like TAM had - they've got plenty. Bama won't be able to score enough points to keep up.

enuff Alabama already - Tigers feast on ducks in Pasadena!***

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 2:00 PM

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
574 people have read this post