Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson = Best OL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Clemson = Best OL

Jul 20, 2016, 7:05 PM

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/clemson-s-offensive-line-a-force-to-be-feared-072016

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed***

Jul 20, 2016, 7:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: agreed***

Jul 20, 2016, 7:18 PM

They really are great! DW4 helps out a bit by being quick on his feet.

It all starts

Jul 20, 2016, 7:24 PM

With the o-line. Having dw is the plus that leads tigers to championship. Gallman takes pressure off line and dw. And all those talented receivers with leggett. It would take the bronco d to stop them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

AND, to think that our O lines use to be so weak overall.,

Jul 20, 2016, 7:52 PM

And were a cause of much concern and losses.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't show this to our OL.***

Jul 20, 2016, 7:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please don't show this to our OL.***

Jul 20, 2016, 7:20 PM

Mr. Clemson himself tweeted it. Blame him......not me. ;)

###, Fruhmorgen has really bulked up!

Jul 20, 2016, 7:19 PM

And I'm glad to see Crowder at 330. Remember when he was around the 370s? Mister Joey Batson does wonders transforming our athletes' bodies.

If the O-Line lives up to this ranking, this O is gonna put up 45+ points a game and make the D's job that much easier.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ###, Fruhmorgen has really bulked up!

Jul 20, 2016, 8:23 PM

They all look to be at an ideal weight, pushing three bills, but not pushing it too hard. The guys that needed to get lean and mean (Guillermo & Crowder) have, and the guys who needed more have done the same. Love it. Fire Joey Batson. ;)

all you can do is laugh at opposing defenses....

Jul 20, 2016, 8:20 PM

Clemson has the best OL in the country (at least according to this poll), the best QB in the country (according to everybody's poll), one of the best TE's in the nation, and WR and RB crews with phenominal talent AND depth........a certain DC in Auburn, Ala, may find out what its like to have 70 rung up again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for sharing that! We just continue to get...

Jul 20, 2016, 8:50 PM

...great press. So ready for the season to start!

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic