Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clean girl riding dirty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 772

Clean girl riding dirty

Aug 8, 2018, 8:57 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/sc-woman-allegedly-told-cops-shes-clean-thoroughbred-white-girl-after-being-pulled-over-report.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clean girl riding dirty

Aug 8, 2018, 9:01 AM

That comment section is cancer.

Also, WOOD put my wang in her proverbial stank stream.

How many obeds has she slept with?***

Aug 8, 2018, 9:02 AM

Better question: Has she slept with Obed?***

Aug 8, 2018, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

That thoroughbred has been rode hard and put up wet

Aug 8, 2018, 9:05 AM

And no longer has a clean progeny line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Only concern

Aug 8, 2018, 10:35 AM

Looks like she may be starting to get a little methy....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody got busted last night right in front of my house

Aug 8, 2018, 9:07 AM

It was about 12:15 or so and I noticed all these lights outside in front of the house about 2 doors down. I walked outside and the cops had some guy pulled over, he was outside of his truck, and the cops were making him do the "follow the finger" eye test. They did it once, then talked to each other for a minute, then did it again. They did that same thing 4 times. Then they did the "one foot in front of another" test--twice, then put the cuffs on him and put him in one of the police cars and drove off.

After he was gone, they searched his truck (good thing the cops are honest, huh?) and when the tow truck came to pick up his truck, I guess the keys were still in the ignition, because they drove it up on the flatbed.

A lot of this seemed sketchy to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should have taken a bird scooter home***

Aug 8, 2018, 9:09 AM

he could have borrowed one from the neighbor kids.

Aug 8, 2018, 9:11 AM

I thought about asking the guy if he needed me to drive his truck for him (and tell him to stop doing the stupid human tricks), but then I thought about it and realized I was about 4 beers into it and also did not want to go to jail.

They just test you into you fail

Aug 8, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Somebody got busted last night right in front of my house ]

Then I guess they feel obligated to search for drugs, and toss your shid. $10k and a ransacked truck later, he'll probably be removing his 'thin blue line' sticker and understand why so many people hate cops.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just thought it was weird that they searched his truck

Aug 8, 2018, 10:28 AM

and he wasn't even there, and then they drove it on to the tow truck flatbed. Maybe he gave them permission to; not sure.

But you are right..they were shining a bright flash light into his eyes in the middle of the street with the LED blue lights going off around him. It's doubtful most people could pass those tests completely sober.

The cops are the most dangerous thing about driving at night

Aug 8, 2018, 10:50 AM

You could be sober for a decade and still get a DUI. They don't GAF if you're drunk or not, they get awards based off of arrests, not convictions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a cop pulls you over for "suspicion" of DUI

Aug 8, 2018, 12:42 PM

You aren't going home. They will test you until they get the results they want. It's always amazed me how much power cops have. Most are at best of average intelligence, and have gestapo and power tripping tendencies, yet in a courtroom a judge will take their word as truth everytime.

LB1 you mentioned night driving, If I need to get out after 9pm, it's Uber

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

not my proudest moment

Aug 8, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to I just thought it was weird that they searched his truck ]

but I did get pulled over in the sea island shopping center one night for running the yellow light in front of haddrell's

i had been at a work thing at old tavern and table (when it was a venue) with my boss. probably 3-4 beers (honestly don't remember)

so right in front of causey's they did the eye test on me (i admitted to drinking and didn't say a couple per the advice of my cop friend, ALWAYS give a number even if you are rounding down by 12)

they are looking for your pupils to jump. So as I did it, all I could think of was following that ##### as closely and smoothly as possible. (again, the advice of the cop friend) it is weird with the nervousness of being pulled, flashing blue lights, and the bright light right in your face. if you are ever in this unfortunate situation, concentrate on following smoothly and nothing else.

i lived across the street from the mustard seed at the time, so i was 200 yds from home. i could almost see my apt. my license still had my old address, so he tried to trip me up on that. i offered for him to follow me to my apt and see that i wasn't lying.

he followed me to the entrance and then went on his way.

cliff's notes: always say a number of drinks other than 2 or a couple. follow that light as smoothly as you possibly can. or just make life easier and don't drink and drive

I uber pretty much everywhere if I plan on drinking

Aug 8, 2018, 11:03 AM

It' just too cheap not too, and I don't have to deal with parking. I almost got rid of my truck last year because of that.

Anyway..After seeing how they kept making him do it overt and over, there's no way I could have passed that test last night, completely sober. Being nervous, bright light in my face, standing in the middle of the road...nope. I just wouldn't take the test. I'm not giving anyone more evidence against me.

I was pulled over on US 17 between Pawleys and Garden

Aug 8, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to not my proudest moment ]

City in high school.

Was driving my 1994 Chevy Camaro Z28 convertible. We had been to several parties in Garden City and were heading back to Pawleys. there were 4 of us in the car, crammed in. EVERYONE was fubar except me. I'm driving along minding my business. Knew there was a car behind me about 60 yards back. Car followed us a while. Then a piece of paper blew out (because convertible). BOOM. Blue lights turn on.

Pull over. Cop comes up with his flashlight. Shines it in the car looking on the floor and in the seats for contraband. Then walks up to me. He first asks us if anyone has been drinking. My 3 sloppy drunk friends all said "No sir". Asked me. I said no sir. Also noticed he shined the light in my eyes. Not knowing what to do I blinked, since it was so bright. Asked us where we were going. Said to Mr. BLAH's house on Pawleys, where we're saying. Friend's dad was on Town Council or something so I thought it wise to drop his name. Cop then immediately told us why we were pulled. I also knew exactly what blew out. It was my last report card from high school. Told the cop and he laughed. Asked if I needed it and I told him my parents have a copy and already saw it. All B'a and one A, sir ;)

Two nights later we're in the car going to get beer with friend/host's father, who's on the town council. He's drinking a vodka tonic while driving us to the gas station for beer. lol. Actually, it's rare to see him NOT drinking a vodka tonic. Cop pulls him on the causeway. Cop's like "Hello Mr. BLAH! How's your brother doing?" They chat. Cop tells him he was going 10 over the speed limit. Asked him if he had been drinking. Friend's dad pointed to his vodka tonic and said just this glass of water, it's hot today. lol. Cop says he's going to let him off with a warning. Then we're back on our way.

To this day I don't know if it was the name dropping or the blinking with the flashlight that saved out butts. Either way, I was fine that night. Only had three beers, last of which was finished two hours before we drove back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The percentage of sober people that can't pass a field sobriety

Aug 8, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to They just test you into you fail ]

test is over 50%. It's a very unfair system that's all about money.

Another thing a cop is looking for in a FST is for the person to say "I couldn't do this sober" My favorite when I was pulled over was the cop asking me to count my ABC'S backwards from a random letter two thirds through the alphabet back to A

DNR made me jump off of my boat, swim to theirs

Aug 8, 2018, 1:07 PM

Display that I could board their boat(twice), then had to walk bow to stern on their small boat as it rocked with the waves in the middle of the channel on a busy weekend, and when they couldn't get me to trip up, I finally had to touch my thumb to each of my fingers on my left hand (since I'm right handed, I guess) for no less than 30 minutes. After I didn't slip up doing that, they tried to pressure me into a breathalyzer.

This took place over a ~ 45 minute span as my boat was drifting into the shore, and they wouldn't let my wife even crank it up to move it to deeper water. Then of course, after all this they tell me they "Know I've probably had a little bit too much, just get on back to the dock" like they've just done me some sort of favor. I didn't even have the boat in gear when they initially pulled me, ########.

That's ridiculous

Aug 8, 2018, 1:16 PM

It's one thing for cops to harass people in cars, but on the water? I've never understood this. Makes me angry. We're talking about a two lane 20 foot wide road versus a body of water that's several hundred yards across. You have to be a real dum b f u ck to run into another boat on the water.

I took a week off from work once

Aug 8, 2018, 1:51 PM

and it was nice weather all week long. I was on Shem Creek every day, and got pulled by the same DNR guy 3/5 days I was out.

On Day 3, I asked him why he kept pulling me as I was legal the prior days. He said, like I was really bothering him, "I don't remember everybody I pull over". Srsly dude...Are you that dumb that you wouldn't even remember the boat, or my name on the registration?

Angus?***

Aug 8, 2018, 2:44 PM

Col. Angus?

Aug 8, 2018, 3:15 PM

The ladies LOVE him

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so asserting her White Privilege didn't work?

Aug 8, 2018, 9:22 AM

she should sue MSNBC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wood

Aug 8, 2018, 9:31 AM

Absolutely give her a ride around the inside lane at every single Triple Crown track.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

A little better.

Aug 8, 2018, 9:32 AM

https://www.9news.com.au/world/2018/08/08/18/30/drink-driver-told-cops-she-was-too-white-to-be-arrested

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She has such great potential

Aug 8, 2018, 10:34 AM

We know she drinks heavily so...

Aug 8, 2018, 3:12 PM

but messing with a drunk female who can use a firearm ain't my bag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all day and still no linky

Aug 8, 2018, 3:34 PM

to social media account?

c'mon jounge

When your DUI arrest makes it to the papers in

Aug 8, 2018, 3:38 PM

Australia, removing the pages is kinda necessary.

No listings either.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateagents/Lauren-Cutshaw_Hilton-Head-Island_SC_3139303_262599542

(843) 295-0272

Aug 8, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to all day and still no linky ]

be as social as you'd like

Re: (843) 295-0272

Aug 8, 2018, 4:27 PM

Ok, so I called her. We're going out for drinks tomorrow night. Got her looking for some creek property. Need a dock on the coast. Said she has a couple of things for me to look at.

Replies: 30
| visibility 772
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic