Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classy showing and good time with Clemson fans (the Bama fan)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,762

Classy showing and good time with Clemson fans (the Bama fan)

Jan 2, 2018, 2:46 AM

As promised, I returned after the game. Was pretty shocked by the outcome because frankly, I couldn't forget the embarrassing auburn game.)

I see a lot of trash talk on KB and it's a bit undeserved. Give him a year. His downfield vision, precision, and arm will make a world of difference next year. I did feel that the lack of short slants (stuck have been very good to Clemson this year) weren't attempted more. It was partly due to the OL issues, but again, that made no sense. I've watched Clemson seems while our DL had the advantage on paper, it shouldn't have been that big a gap. Any input on what happened there?

I spent the day with a ton of Clemson fans and Bama fans are "walk ons" and the whole time there were 3 douchebags there that tormented each other (and everyone else-1 Bama guy 2 Clemson guys.) Both before, during, and after the game Clemson cheered their team on, was generally classy, and I enjoyed my experience with them.

I know this sucks. Hated the loss to you guys last year. It was like it wasn't even real. When you're back in the playoffs next year and winning, those old memories will be washed away. Promise. Regardless of the loss, welcome to the top. You're establishing a dynasty as we speak and do your best to appreciate it. Too many Bama fans have time to take it for granted. They'll regret that when we go back to the shula era.

Good luck and roll tide.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classy post, much respect

Jan 2, 2018, 2:54 AM

We were outcoach by the best on the game, and your guys flat out wanted it more. Congrats, we will see you next year! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classy showing and good time with Clemson fans (the Bama fan)

Jan 2, 2018, 3:21 AM

Thank you and you my friend are a real fan! It definitely hurts but y’all have a heck of a team and y’all were better tonight! CONGRATULATIONS and good luck next week!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 7:07 AM

Kind words and best of luck. I think y'all will handle UGA. The performance of our o-line is definitely a head scratcher and definitely what kept this game from being the game it could've been.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 7:41 AM

Its nice to see mutual respect between opposing fanbase. I wish it could happen more often.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,762
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic