Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects...

Nov 21, 2019, 12:45 PM

...one would think, given the age of both individuals, they would have moved on by now to the point where they can just call something wrong, without trying to justify it. Also, it's doesn't seem to dawn on either that their words often fall upon the weak minded, who are just looking for any sort of excuse to commit a random act. Just say it's unacceptable TODD and Classes-09, *under any circumstances.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects...

Nov 21, 2019, 12:49 PM

Where have I said throwing stuff isn’t wrong?

In fact I’ll say it here. Throwing stuff on the field is wrong.

The fact you’re having the move the goalposts indicates my argument is correct.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 21, 2019, 12:50 PM

Where have I said throwing stuff isn’t wrong?

In fact I’ll say it here. Throwing stuff on the field is wrong.

The fact you’re having the move the goalposts indicates my argument is correct.

We don't move the goalposts, to much digging, we simply lower them!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

you justified in your previous post by saying the Clem fans.

Nov 21, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

..did it years ago and Todd about it happens in all venues.....it's you that's moving the goal posts....just admit it, your an apologist for the trash tossers.....

Re: you justified in your previous post by saying the Clem fans.

Nov 21, 2019, 12:55 PM

Shocker another straw man argument.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could anyone possibly link a pregame walk 45 minutes

Nov 21, 2019, 1:05 PM

before the start of the game to throwing objects on the field during the 2nd quarter?

Those 2 actions were about 2 hours apart. I guess I don't get the link?

Re: How could anyone possibly link a pregame walk 45 minutes

Nov 21, 2019, 1:08 PM

Everything I’ve read on here is complaining about students throwing stuff during the pregame.

That's due to the location of the visiting lockeroom.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:12 PM

My buddy who used to be a trainer told me that they were instructed at Carolina to always wear their helmets entering and leaving the stadium due to the students being right there.

Classless, but just a terrible location to have the visitor lockeroom. I think if you stopped the pregame walk, it would be just as bad. No correlation.

You guys are moving your goalposts ???? Why ??? So the

Nov 21, 2019, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

thrown water bottles, batteries & garbage has a better chance of hitting someone ???

Sounds about right for you losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Classless 09 sounds like the kinda guy who....

Nov 21, 2019, 12:56 PM

..when his kids didn't something wrong and were called on it would immediately scream "..but your kids are bad too..".

Nov 21, 2019, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

Hardly. Your attempting to draw an equivalence to throwing objects at players (which dirtpeckers specialize at) vs. throwing one water bottle onto the field is ridiculous.

You are a clown. The fact that you're even here strongly suggests you have some type of mental disorder.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Classless: criminals, bottle tossers, etc......

Nov 21, 2019, 12:59 PM

..don't need any advocates, of any sort, but you are, why just not own it?

Nov 21, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

The coots throw objects at whoever they are losing to and that is just about everyone lately. Some coot fans, especially the student section, are a low class bunch that don't know the meaning of integrity, class, and sportsmanship. Rank right down there with Georgia and Maryland fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2019, 1:06 PM

I'd put them in the same class as Nancy State fans---the coots of the ACC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Two Tears Ago . . . Mid game photo . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

Hunter being pelted by a tossed coke bottle after a Tiger score in the “Student Section” end zone . . . all players have been instructed (as they are every year we visit “the roach”) to not take their helmets off . . .

So “the Walk of Champions” PREGAME caused this behavior???

BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 1:54 PM

Don't you think the gamecock fan was just trying to share a Coke?

Re: Two Tears Ago . . . Mid game photo . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Two Tears Ago . . . Mid game photo . . . ]

Was that right after the Renfrow where he faked three or four out of their jocks and a couple of others made pathetic attempts to tackle him? My guess is that they were throwing bottles at their pathetic players.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope . . . That one went to the other end zone . . .

Nov 21, 2019, 6:40 PM

nm

We've done the pregame walk every year since 1999

Nov 21, 2019, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Classof09and Todd Ellis on tossing objects... ]

at all games, home and away.

Maybe some objects were thrown on the field then, but most are referring to objects thrown during the game... 2nd quarter I believe in 2017. Not sure about the Florida game this year... 3rd quarter?

Anyway. I can't imagine that not doing the pregame walk would actually help.

The only thing that is going to help...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:46 PM

is to start arresting and fining anyone who throws any object from the stands towards the field.

The University is fully aware of the problem but they're not willing to DO ANYTHING to prevent the inappropriate conduct.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Pretty typical of Clueless09...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:10 PM

He has spent a lot of his time on this forum in a sad, pathetic, weak, desperate, and futile attempt to rationalize and justify the inappropriate conduct of uof5c student-athletes, coaches, and fans.

It's just what he does even though he knows it makes him look and sound unbelievably stupid.

Hey look at me. I realize that I look and sound like a complete moron but at least I'm trying to defend my school knowing full well there is no defense for it (rolling eyes).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 21, 2019, 1:13 PM

This will not be a problem at all by the start of the 2nd quarter .......because the coots will have all their tail feathers plucked by then and will be headed back home.....stadium will be all orange for the last 3 quarters of this game.....Go Tigers !!!!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic