Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classof09
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 570

Classof09

Nov 16, 2014, 1:33 PM

let me explain it to you like this:
1. When Lattimore was hurt Swinney expressed public sympathy and talked about what a great kid he is which prompted ANOTHER classless response from your POS head coach.
2. Yesterday when Watson was hurt, your same POS coach went out of his way to say how this would make the game easier for you to win. Nothing said about "ashame", "sorry for the kid", etc.
3. Spurrier is the PEFECT coach for a fanbase like yours; a NASCAR crowd, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, mullet sporting, team jersey wearing bunch of inbreds who tailgate at an off campus stadium built on a landfill, with no vegetation to be seen only sand, asphalt and vacant industrial buildings surrounded by railroad tracks and the crack houses of Olympia.
4. 2nd tier school in education.
5. Students carrying guns on campus to defend themselves from rapists, muggers and gangs.
6. Like someone else mentioned previously, the city and the school is a cesspool. You and your coach deserve each other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classof09

Nov 16, 2014, 1:35 PM

Has anyone from the Clemson squad actually said what happened to DW? Kinda hard to be sympathetic when there's no information

Nov 16, 2014, 1:37 PM

Kind of inclined to agree. It's tough to get a state holiday for our player when our AD/media department operates using principles you're likely to only find elsewhere in a George Orwell novel.

Nov 16, 2014, 1:36 PM

And NASCAR is awesome, dunno why you're dragging it down

Replies: 3
| visibility 570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic