Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classic CockyTalk post of the day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Classic CockyTalk post of the day

Jul 3, 2017, 11:18 AM

Just another great example of that famous coot logic.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=232367

My favorite post so far:

"So to sum it up.....

Navy in 1984.
Auburn in 2010.
Auburn in 2011.
Tennessee in 2013.

Flip those 4 games....and USC has for sure 1, maybe 2 SEC Championships and maybe 1 National Championship, and a shot at a 2nd one.

Dang it. How 4 games over 30 years can change everything."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you have a pic of BAMA as your user icon?***

Jul 3, 2017, 11:28 AM

Because it's funny

Jul 3, 2017, 11:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

All the Bama Crying Jordan memes!

Jul 3, 2017, 11:39 AM
104548 (1).gif(81.5 K)
104548.gif(104.3 K)

Re: It is?***

Jul 3, 2017, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Because it's funny ]

Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day

Jul 3, 2017, 11:28 AM

Well, for other schools they actually can, like the FSU wide right games for instance. However, those teams were actually dominant against all they played, unlike USuC who was playing in one of the weakest, yet overhyped divisions in CFB. For real, even their West crossover games are weak. Playing Alabama every 12 years or so, or LSU every 9? They play no solid teams but us and well... yeah, I got nothing. I will use their own logic about how they say we would fare in the SEC. What if we threw them in the West? Yeah.. hello 2-10.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 11:30 AM

I say the team that has cost them the most is The Citadel ! Story is that Herman was seriously considering going to USC until they lost to The Citadel. Spurrier was a great coach but at the end of his career - Holtz was washed up. Had they gotten Herman thry would have gotten one of the hottest names in coaching. Not saying Herman would have taken the coots to the next level, but he would challenged Clemson and the SEC more so than Muschamp ever will.

Jul 3, 2017, 11:34 AM

With respect, I'm picking up what your putting down, but I must disagree. I think he just played them for a raise. After all, he went to UT after they lost to Kansas, way worse than losing to the Citadel imo. Besides, he also knew Charlie wasn't going to last long with the Horns. I think many of us knew Strong never had a chance for obvious reasons. He was unpopular day one and it never got better.

Herman never played them. He flat out said no.***

Jul 3, 2017, 11:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day ]

Huh? You think it's worse to lose to an fbs team than to lose to an fcs team? Kansas is a power 5 school, maybe one of the worst, but still way ahead of the citadel. There's no debate, it's much worse to lose to the citadel than to lose to Kansas.

Just an opinion

Jul 3, 2017, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day ]

It was Herman cover story and the Coots thinking that they almost got him.

Don't think Herman could come out and say " a few Texas Boosters are saying wait one more year ".

The best part about that is

Jul 3, 2017, 11:35 AM

after being humiliated by Auburn 56-7, they think they would have beaten Alabama on the basis that they already beat them once before.

Simple...

LOOSERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best part about that is

Jul 3, 2017, 11:43 AM [ in reply to The best part about that is ]

A majority of their fans have no real clue how difficult playing in the ACC is currently as compared to 1970 on their part. They dismiss Clemson's schedule, but they no real chance to win their own division much less the SEC.

Go Tigers!

Jul 3, 2017, 12:27 PM [ in reply to The best part about that is ]

The week before that SECCG debacle my Coot brother came by the house to remind me that we had come ?? this close to upsetting Auburn on the Plains and that Spurrier would show Dabo how to win big games .
Watching SCam Newton unleash that generational beating on them was like having the right card on the Bingo big game !
My brother wouldn't answer my texts or return my calls for another week .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 3, 2017, 12:53 PM [ in reply to The best part about that is ]

The Coots have a thing for being on the wrong side of 56-7, don't they? :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes all that would have happened.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

It's like being in a therapy chat room for a bunch of sad and depressed fans. It's actually quite hilarious. Made my day.

Jul 3, 2017, 11:41 AM

I'm glad I am not the only one who gets such joy from their sadness!

Schadenfreude***

Jul 3, 2017, 11:50 AM

Jul 3, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day ]

It's so easy to dislike them. It takes me about a half second to think back to all their trash talk just 4 and 5 years ago. And I know I say it all the time but they acted like they were up there with bama and LSU and auburn as long time elite programs during that cute little run. And as if they had arrived and were gonna be there from here on out. So for them to fall back to where they belong and have been for 95% of their existence is so satisfying to watch.

Post #1,. Paragraph #5......

Jul 3, 2017, 11:45 AM

"But...they haven't COSTED us that many shots....."

geezus.....there's bad grammar........and then there's blatant, painful stupidity.

oh well.......what does one expect from a website named "cockytalk"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how long this dweeb took to put together this masterpiece?

Jul 3, 2017, 11:48 AM

And how many cooler stickers he has on the back of his sedan?

cringe.

Re: Post #1,. Paragraph #5......

Jul 3, 2017, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Post #1,. Paragraph #5...... ]

They've certainly been " accosted " a time or two .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That whole fan base

Jul 3, 2017, 12:12 PM

Are a bunch of buckpassers.

"Then they beat us in 2011...a team that was absolutely loaded. That loss cost us a spot in Atlanta and sent UGA...who we beat. Auburn also played UGA in 2011 and laid a turd. Had Auburn beat UGA we go to Atlanta."

How about just win all your games you dirtpeckers! An "absolutely loaded" team shouldn't have lost to that 2011 Auburn team (they weren't good at all).

Why can't they just admit they goofed and just aren't meant to win championships?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2010 was the best team in their history. That team was loaded***

Jul 3, 2017, 12:37 PM

nm

And still no championships.

Jul 3, 2017, 1:01 PM

They need to start considering maybe their 1969 team was the best in school history. That one obtained their lone conference championship.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 12:16 PM

Well , if they'd beaten Navy they were in the catbird seat that year . They got manhandled by the middies though ....poor Coots.

DB23

Jul 3, 2017, 12:26 PM

That fantasy land bunch over there can find something positive about a social disease.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day ]

Those guys didn't even win a bowl until the mid 90s. How were they supposed to win a natty that year. Delusional.

beat navy and yes, they still control their destiny

Jul 3, 2017, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Classic CockyTalk post of the day ]

that year... but that 22-21 score could have EASILY been reversed in Clemson's favor in the next game, and THEY DID lose to OK State in the Gator Bowl...

but i still go back to the navy loss and say, the coots do what coots do, they laid the egg against a 4-6-1 navy team... delusion knows no bounds for certain with that crew...

Man!...had we only

Jul 3, 2017, 12:25 PM

not had our &%$# rocked those few times, we would run the SEC-Least!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only we had beaten the Citadel...

Jul 3, 2017, 12:30 PM

If only we had beaten the Citadel two years ago, we'd have had 4 wins that season, and since coach Boom doubled our win total the next year, last season we'd have had 8 wins, and with 8 wins we finish in the top 20 and all the 5 star recruits would see how we were improving and want to be a part of it and we'd end up winning a natty within 2 years.

if only we had beaten the Citadel...

we would have what should be our 3rd or 4th football national championship...

Good grief

Jul 3, 2017, 12:55 PM

Those guys are pathetic. We hit the jackpot for a rival.

What Ace Dilcock puts down @ Cocky Talk

Jul 3, 2017, 1:15 PM

is 10x funnier and 10x more delusional than anything you'll ever read on FGF.

The theread where they think they'll get KJ is hilarious

Jul 3, 2017, 1:46 PM

Undoubtedly they don't know what XT and KJ said to little Jamyest at their spring game. We''ll ,they really didn't say anything, they couldn't stop laughing.

That was funny , a Coot that crashed the ALL IN cookout and tried to commit to Clemson actually thinks every other recruit out there doesn't know ??????

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic