Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Virginia head coach reacts to 62-17 loss to Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Virginia head coach reacts to 62-17 loss to Clemson

Dec 7, 2019, 11:29 PM

WATCH: Virginia head coach reacts to 62-17 loss to Clemson

Virginia head coach Bronco Mendenhall spoke to the media after his team's 62-17 loss to No. 3 Clemson in the ACC Championship game on Saturday night. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class act... He's a good hire for VA.

Dec 7, 2019, 11:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Class act... He's a good hire for VA.

Dec 8, 2019, 8:14 AM

Without a doubt he seems to be a excellent coach. He sounds different than most coaches. I wouldn’t be surprised if UVA takes command of the coastal, Bronc appears to be laying a pretty solid foundation.

Re: TNET: WATCH: Virginia head coach reacts to 62-17 loss to Clemson

Dec 7, 2019, 11:34 PM

Go get healthy uva and kick butt in the bowl game again. UVA would give a lot of teams fits. Hopefully they’ll still get the orange bowl.

QB is one tough kid and I’m rooting for him too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 11:51 PM

I’d love to see them stomp ugay’s team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2019, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Virginia head coach reacts to 62-17 loss to Clemson ]

I like Bryce's analysis and demeanor. Not a bit of arrogance showed in his post-game and while he played, especially when they were moving the ball. Also surprised at how well VA's line held, but it was the first game I've watched them play this year. With more weapons, it could've been a game.

Glad to see this game.

Dec 8, 2019, 6:59 AM

I was actually hoping this would be more competitive. We're going to be going up against the next 2 best teams in the country. We need to see where out weaknesses are. As much as I like Tanner Muse, he doesnt need to be our deep safety. He doesnt have the cover speed for a deep threat. Te's and Rb's... Yeah. Why he isnt a LB, but I'm not the coach. I am glad we got hit for the yardage. I have every confidence that BV will have a game plan. Uva played with a good scheme, but the stage got away from them. They will be back. Whoever they get from the sec, I hoping they whoop em good. The acc as a whole needs to get better

Re: Glad to see this game.

Dec 10, 2019, 12:11 PM

Tanner will get drafted in the first round of the Professional Matador's League.

Dec 8, 2019, 7:22 AM

Great interview and coach. His offense was prepared, but we have to much talent for most teams, if any at all, can overcome. Clemson is in championship mode!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2019, 8:09 AM

Great, they are building a program and so is Va Tech....I hope they succeed, it’s better for the ACC and better for us...their division has been garbage for too long

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic