Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Citizenship status and census
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 469

Citizenship status and census

Jul 15, 2019, 7:02 AM

I can’t speak for Trump, but in my opinion it’s not his vision of “white america” as some believe, It is more of holding people accountable and collecting viable data to let American taxpaying citizens know where their tax money and healthcare premiums are going.

As for myself, I would like to know how many illegals as well as lazy Americans I am paying for in my healthcare premiums, especially when I pay $1000/ month for healthcare and still get told by the pharmacy that the prescription from the Dr. has been denied by the insurance company.

Pardon my French, but I want to know where my money and sh@t goes. Is is wrong for me to know where and whom my money is allocated to? As tax paying Americans, do you not think it would be a right to know where our money is allocated? That is the same reason why we went to war with England in 1765.

Every single company in the United States ask the question of citizenship status on job applications (it doesn’t necessarily mean they abide by it). So if it is okay for companies to ask the question, why not the U.S government in the form of census

Message was edited by: Touch_The_Rock79

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The President has said they are going to find out

Jul 15, 2019, 7:05 AM

information on the citizenship status of those living in the United States, without asking on the census. So you will get the information you desire, and the census will not be potentially compromised. Win-win.

Re: The President has said they are going to find out

Jul 15, 2019, 8:09 AM

I think that if the census lumps citizens and non-citizens into one number and is used to determine the number of seats in the House, then it is already compromised.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Been compromised for a couple centuries, then.***

Jul 15, 2019, 8:36 AM

I think your take is not unreasonable...

Jul 15, 2019, 8:36 AM

But it will require a Constitutional amendment to change, I'm sure.

compromised, lol. you are easily fooled by idiots***

Jul 15, 2019, 8:47 AM [ in reply to The President has said they are going to find out ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How so?***

Jul 15, 2019, 8:47 AM

counting who is a citizen is not compromising anything

Jul 15, 2019, 8:53 AM

it is used to determine seats. Cali is probably overinflated by millions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It *potentially* compromises the accuracy...

Jul 15, 2019, 8:56 AM

Because it would discourage participation. I say potentially, because I don't know for sure. I just think it's logical that it would. Shoot, adding 10 more questions, even if completely benign, would potentially discourage participation, so it's not just about the question being a "wrong" thing to ask.

I don't think I have been "fooled" by anyone, since I've arrived at this opinion on my own. I'm not really basing it on what anyone else has said to me.

Re: counting who is a citizen is not compromising anything

Jul 15, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to counting who is a citizen is not compromising anything ]

Non-citizens are supposed to be counted. The Constitution says so explicitly.

Re: Citizenship status and consensus

Jul 15, 2019, 8:10 AM

This is the most accurate website I can find on where your tax money is currently going...

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Consensus.

Jul 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yo, they might as well go ahead and ask the question

Jul 15, 2019, 10:01 AM

census already on the questionnaire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 469
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic