Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Circle November 28th on your calendars
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,072

Circle November 28th on your calendars

Nov 22, 2015, 5:48 PM

At least that is what the OBS said to do, and I definitely have it circled on my calendar. I'll be happy to leave that dump in Columbia with a one-point win but am hoping for a beat down of epic proportions. I was there for 63-17 and would love to see another. It was so enjoyable to see the steady stream of brake lights as the coots abandoned ship at halftime while Tiger Band played Tiger Rag after every Tiger touchdown. After those five years of "USC 4 LSU," "Fear the Thumb," "high-fives" from relatives and even complete strangers, "looking for a six pack," and the "five-finger photo bombs," they deserve a good, old fashion beat down. For five years they enjoyed dishing it out, but now, surprise, surprise, they aren't able to take it. Well I got news for them, "what goes round comes rounds," "pride goeth before the fall," and "you reap what you sow." So, to all those coots out there, be afraid, be very afraid, because CLEMSON IS COMING! Just disappointed that the OBS won't be on the sidelines to see it up close and personal.

Message was edited by: TGRPWS®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN, Amen, aMEN & some more AMEN's!

Nov 22, 2015, 5:50 PM

Gut eR DONE DaBO & #1 CLEMSON TiGER TEAM!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post, but of course, Spurrier grabbed his golf clubs

Nov 22, 2015, 6:36 PM

and his big bag with a dollar sign on it and high-tailed it off of Bluff Road, because he knew it was coming. He's such a sore loser, he won't even play the #### game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,072
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic