Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Russ Lim says..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Russ Lim says..

Mar 31, 2020, 1:21 PM

No way Can We Go Much Longer Without Commerce (making & spending money)!

And if we don’t go back to work sooner than later, will any have spare $ for luxuries (travel, vacations, art, jewelry, fine cars)..

and for Clemson & any college sports Fans it may dent ticket sales & donations (to IPTAY) due to 401K’s & savings severely depleted.

This is gonna be worse than any foresaw and maybe worse than 911 (economically). Hopefully not!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Russ Lim says..

Mar 31, 2020, 1:24 PM

if people would just follow simple CDC guidelines when interacting with others, things would not have gotten this bad.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 1:37 PM

where's the mullet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

no need for safe distancing or reason to fear expectorants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 31, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

You were probably a Sparties baby too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what are you recommending LbB?***

Mar 31, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 1:40 PM

We don't have much choice for now. However, there's a lot of companies that are stepping up and covering employees. I hope to see a mass giving. You will from peeps that can least afford it. I'd like to know how much the celebs like ellen d are going to dig in their own pockets and redistribute their wealth as they so commonly advocate. Easy to say uncle big bucks should do it... Dig a little of your own tends to be a little different.

Take your 2400 check and if you're still getting paid, find 4 peeps that you know are hurting and pay it forward.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 2:22 PM

I see evidence of lots of giving now. Giving to restaurants to feed the needy, paying the cleaning lady even though she can’t come to clean, tipping generously to food deliverers, church members vountaring to shop for elders, and many other such acts of generosity.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2020, 3:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

Many celebrities and pro athletes are giving a great deal of money to help others during this crisis. Rich Politicians on both sides...not so much. Churches, I'm still waiting to see.
If we don't help each other through this it's going to be rough.

Churches don’t generally advertise

Apr 1, 2020, 7:32 AM

Their charity. Because the Bible says not to. And I wouldn’t count on the media to report on it either. So how will you get this information?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 2:33 PM

Maybe worse than 9/11? I mean, obviously. We’ve already had more deaths.

Mar 31, 2020, 3:12 PM

This will show the true colors of people like Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, James Clyburn, Jesse Jackson, Elizabeth Warren, Maxine Waters, and Al Sharpton concerning distributing wealth. I would love to know how much each one gave to any charity. You can throw Colin Kapaernick in there too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2020, 3:43 PM

I can’t possibly begin to understand the correlation you’re making between the two instances and charitable giving. I noticed a rather similar group of people you threw together so you must think you’re making a point about “dem libtards” but for the life of me I don’t know what it is? Does Mitch McConnell have some great charity I should be aware? Sean Hannity?

Mar 31, 2020, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

Oprah Winfrey is estimated to be worth $2.5 billion, according to Forbes.

Michael Jordan is now believed to be worth $1.9 billion according to Forbes

Michael Bloomberg $61.8 billion.

Bernie Sanders is worth an estimated $2 million.

Trump, Forbes, which put it at about US $3.1 billion as of 1 March 2020.

Barack Obama net worth is $40 million, according to a 2018 GoBankingRates estimate.

Elizabeth Warren's net worth amounts to a consensus $8.75 million in 2019,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In past years DEMs in Congress have been shown to be richer than PUBs..

Mar 31, 2020, 4:53 PM

but the average American wouldn’t believe that in a million years due to Dems always & purposely putting down rich Pubs.

Saying..lies & repetition cause misconceptions & perceptions.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In past years DEMs in Congress have been shown to be richer than PUBs..

Mar 31, 2020, 5:25 PM

Well Marcus, I don't understand what the crap you are talking about either. My point, which apparently went over your head and also identified your politics, was a comment on charity and giving which was the subject at the time. Try to keep up and don't malign someone's opinion because it is different from yours.

Bloomberg donated more than anybody else last year

Mar 31, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to In past years DEMs in Congress have been shown to be richer than PUBs.. ]

$3.3 billion, cumulative total of almost $10 billion over the last few years. Buffet and Gates have given a lot more over the years.

Apr 1, 2020, 4:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

Lim is worth 600 million which he made by stoking division in this country. He is the worst.

Mar 31, 2020, 7:05 PM

Already paid for 8 season tickets and half of my IPTAY dues. How are they going to handle it if there is no season???

A thank you note for your generous donation.....***

Apr 1, 2020, 2:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A thank you note for your generous donation.....***

Apr 1, 2020, 7:47 AM

Don’t forget the free ice cream coupon!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Russ Lim says.. ]

triplep said:

Already paid for 8 season tickets and half of my IPTAY dues. How are they going to handle it if there is no season???

They’ll refund you the tickets, then get back to cutting staff left and right. The Athletic Dept is going to suffer big time if there’s no football season.

Apr 3, 2020, 7:55 AM

User Logo
smillsap1
All-Conference [439]
TigerPulse: 98%
Posted: Apr 3, 2020 7:53 AM

triplep said:

They’ll refund you the tickets, then get back to cutting staff left and right. The Athletic Dept is going to suffer big time if there’s no football season.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. THERE WILL BE FOOTBALL. THE REASON IS SIMPLE. BECAUSE THERE HAS TO BE. FOOTBALL PAYS THE BILLS.

Apr 3, 2020, 7:57 AM

VERY GOOD VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/dan.bongino/videos/252758699072563/

Apr 1, 2020, 7:14 AM

Rush just worried he might have to sell that medal he just got .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 2, 2020, 5:23 PM

He also said, in addition to many other ridiculous things. " I'ts just the common cold folks." Brilliant!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Apr 3, 2020, 7:58 AM

This country will be a disaster in 4 months.

Apr 3, 2020, 8:00 AM

I PREFER TO THINK DIFFERENTLY IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU.

Apr 3, 2020, 8:15 AM

And I hope you are right. I just think there will be too many people out of work for too long. Let's hope you are accurate.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic