Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So who wears #1 on defense next year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

So who wears #1 on defense next year?

Jan 16, 2016, 9:41 AM

discuss

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So who wears #1 on defense next year?

Jan 16, 2016, 9:43 AM

Trevion Thompson??. Yes I know What you mean. Hopefully someone who doesn't give up on us 3/4 through the year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kearse..

Jan 16, 2016, 9:54 AM

Now I understand where you are coming from, but I don;t think it is a good thing to talk trash about one of our players, who without him, we likely wouldn't have even been in that national title game. Moreover, we don't know what he was thinking or what type of physical limitations he might have had later in the season. I think it's best we give him some respect and not talk trash about former players. That's just my opinion. I see nothing gained talking trash about our players, when there really is no need for it. It's probably better just to pull for him and move on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kearse..

Jan 16, 2016, 9:58 AM

Halfway through the year he wasn't giving the type of effort he did last year when he track down that Louisville wide receiver. Wasn't really talking trash about him so much as saying I felt he wasn't giving as much effort.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand, but..

Jan 16, 2016, 10:02 AM

what may look like lack of effort could many things. Better just to show him some love and pull for him in the NFL in my opinion. I saw the same things you saw, but I don't want to question is heart or effort. Who really knows what was going on? I am not giving you a hard time though. Just stating my opinion.

Re: I understand, but..

Jan 16, 2016, 10:04 AM

Trust me I do support all of our players and even when they go into the NFL I have every team that has a Clemson player on my tracker on my phone so I can see their stats

Re: I understand, but..

Jan 16, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I understand, but.. ]

Better go back and look at the last post on the first page. Looks like he's offering up the same opinion.

Jan 16, 2016, 9:43 AM

Trevion Thompson??. Yes I know What you mean. Hopefully someone who doesn't give up on us 3/4 through the year.

BRENT VENABLES!!!

Jan 16, 2016, 9:44 AM

????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2016, 9:44 AM

Rasuan Gary if he comes aboard

Christian Wilkins of course since he's our #1 WR and

Jan 16, 2016, 9:49 AM

a baller on D, too! Go Tigers!

Christian Wilkins - #1. Dexter Lawrence - #2

Jan 16, 2016, 9:49 AM

they can swap between games.

The two best defensive tackles in the nation. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whoever it is, I just hope it doesn't get heavier throughout

Jan 16, 2016, 10:01 AM

the season and eventually completely inhibit their ability to run down opponents.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kearse does look motivated on the SI cover***

Jan 16, 2016, 10:10 AM

In all seriousness, I think he had some nagging injury. His speed seemed to be super human for his size and then in the 2nd half of season he seemed mortal. He had the tendency to miss assignments but would have the speed /athleticism to bail him out. And he could baik others out by running down others missed assignments.

I think he will have a great NFL career and will come back to camps and be on the sidelines when he can for Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

someone that can wait until ball

Jan 16, 2016, 10:21 AM

Is kicked off before turning backwards

Are we getting new outfits?***

Jan 16, 2016, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Trayvon Mullen!

Jan 16, 2016, 10:26 AM

Go Tigers!!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic