Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cheeseburger Eddie on CNN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 267

Cheeseburger Eddie on CNN

Jul 7, 2020, 9:53 AM

In one of the dumbest interviews I have seen.

Not only does Don Lemon continue to interrupt him when he is trying to talk, but he is making some incredibly dumb points.

- Don Lemon said that BLM is strictly a Police Brutality protest. Ok that's fine i guess. He then used the analogy that if somebody says "cancer matters" and then somebody else said "HIV Matters" What an incredibly dumb analogy that doesn't make sense in any way.

- When Cheeseburger Eddie said that the BLM mission statement is much broader than police brutality, Don just interrupted and deflected. He basically said that all of the black on black crime is cool and normal because "white people kill each other too". And that if Cheeseburger Eddie feels strongly about it, he should start hsi separate movement.

Don Lemon continues to get dumber every day.

https://twitter.com/robsmithonline/status/1280479559025033224?s=20

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 but I'm not contaminating my brain listening to Lemon.***

Jul 7, 2020, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don Lemon goes off pontificating and rambling on about

Jan 10, 2024, 10:26 PM

crap all the time, like he totally forgets about being a journalist and becomes some sort of an activist on camera. I can't watch him because of that. Again, race notwithstanding. Heck, that applies to almost all talking heads, of all races and parties. I just like the news part. Opinions are a bigger turnoff than a sloppy drunk person barfing and peeing on themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert

Jul 7, 2020, 9:58 AM

Camacho to you, sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Cheeseburger Eddie on CNN

Jul 7, 2020, 10:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow that was embarrassing. Obviously my favorite part

Jul 7, 2020, 10:10 AM

was when Don Lemon...Don Lemon...advises Terry Crews that maybe he needs to be tougher. Then he condescends to him while simultaneously being incorrect.

That is amazing. Why have the guy on your show if you're not going to let him speak?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Wow that was embarrassing. Obviously my favorite part

Jul 7, 2020, 10:20 AM

The world needs more people like Terry Crews

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow that was embarrassing. Obviously my favorite part

Jul 7, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Wow that was embarrassing. Obviously my favorite part ]

The analogy by Don Lemon was so stupid too.

If Cheesburger Eddie was on air saying police lives matter or white lives matter, then it would have applied.

The proper analogy would have been. Lung Cancer Matters, but I'm not going to deal with my prostate cancer until i clear up the lung cancer. Which again, would have proved Don Lemon to be the idiot he is.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 267
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic