Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this article out, finally something positive about us.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Check this article out, finally something positive about us.

Aug 11, 2017, 8:09 PM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/four-reasons-you-should-not-sleep-on-defending-national-champion-clemson/amp/#ampshare=https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/four-reasons-you-should-not-sleep-on-defending-national-champion-clemson/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for posting

Aug 11, 2017, 8:18 PM

Could have sworn Dabo went to 3 orange bowls.....winning 2. Maybe the first loss was just a nighrmare......and the 2 wins a lovely dream.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good read. Thanks for posting!***

Aug 11, 2017, 8:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Thanks for posting

Aug 11, 2017, 9:32 PM

Let em' sleep on us. I like being underrated and working our way up the rankings every year. We are the only team to finish the season ranked higher than we started each of the last six years. This is an NCAA record. I say we add to it this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 not because of preaching to the choir nature / +1 because I learned something

Aug 11, 2017, 10:10 PM

"Six of the last eight national champions were led by new starters under center. The only two returning starters to win it all over that stretch were Watson last year and Alabama's AJ McCarron when the Crimson Tide repeated in 2012."

I'm extremely smart and this made me even smarter.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic