Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check out this UNC tool's expert analysis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Check out this UNC tool's expert analysis

Sep 26, 2019, 7:51 AM

"Lawrence has been a turnover machine this year

And his sole exceptional skill is high-pointing those wide outs, which proved incredibly useful against Alabama. His field vision is spotty, and his accuracy plummets when he comes off his first read."

https://www.tarheelblog.com/2019/9/25/20883021/unc-tar-heels-football-clemson-tigers-pass-rush-trevor-lawrence-defense-jay-bateman-disguise

I hope their coaching staff has the same opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's the second comment***

Sep 26, 2019, 7:51 AM

Re: It's the second comment***

Sep 26, 2019, 8:09 AM

Whatever. Powder Blue colored glasses.

Anyone commenting on TL's interceptions, hasn't watched any of our games. They're going off stats alone.

You can still ask any NFL GM or scout, who is the best QB prospect in college football?

95% will still say Trevor Lawrence.

I recall seeing a stat from PFF showing TL's ability to throw into tight windows.

Rat poison, noise, whatever you want to call it. The Tigers plan to their standard, not the opponent. They will continue to build depth, and improve with each game.

This season is already rolling past too quick. As much as I look forward to another championship, I want to sit back and enjoy watching the journey.

Go Tigers!

Re: Check out this UNC tool's expert analysis

Sep 26, 2019, 8:15 AM

Wow. I can't even believe we recruited Lawrence. Sounds like he's a terrible QB who can't do anything right. I hope we at least kick a field goal against the Heels so we don't get shut out.

Sep 26, 2019, 8:27 AM

It is a comment posted... ugggg

Kinda funny though.

Still, I think it is actually an OC thing. Last year, we were slightly more risk adverse until Alabama. Since then, 1 - we have been more willing to take some chances on 50/50 items and 2- DC have had a bit more time to watch TL16 to notice and plan for when we are willing to roll the dice. I think the interception at the end of the GT game first half is a good example. You did not see this risk last year.

Otherwise, TL has made some bad/lazy reads GT and Cuse.

Plus with Scott/Elliot - keep in mind they are always a bit more experimental early in the season. Being the Week 4 champ is never a good thing, they are planning for later.

Sep 26, 2019, 8:29 AM

Even the guy who made the comment, admitted it is a mute point if our running game gets going. As for Trevor, he is just repeating what SEC players and their propaganda machine have said. UNC won't have to worry about Trevor long. He'll only be playing about half of the game.

My analysis...

Sep 26, 2019, 8:31 AM

You lost to App State.

APP. STATE.

Prepare for your ass-kicking.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My analysis...

Sep 26, 2019, 8:46 AM

Traditionally, there are two good football programs in NC. ECU and AppState and they will normally beat those in between.

Nice in-depth thinking. The State paper could use you,

Sep 26, 2019, 9:44 AM [ in reply to My analysis... ]

although you are obviously over qualified to work there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2019, 8:59 AM

Trevor passes for more than 350 yards on Saturday.

He won't need to look at his secondary options so that's not really an issue.

Stick to analyzing basketball and easy online classes Tar Holes.

I don't really care that the guy said

Sep 26, 2019, 9:05 AM

'it's a mute point (moot) if their running game gets going'. It's an idiotic point from the get. Trevor is anything BUT a turnover machine and history shows there's not a #### thing wrong with his vision, accuracy, arm strength, or anything else. He's going to be A #1 PICK IN THE NFL DRAFT, STUPID.

We're going to annihilate these guys. Our O is going to run, throw, and catch at will. Good luck with that FR QB. Clemson isn't South Carolina.

Sep 26, 2019, 9:10 AM

On no. Somebody commented on an article and said negative things about TL. I’m outraged! /sarc

The OP can’t tell the difference in the “analysis” and the comment section? Smh

I found his selfie...

Sep 26, 2019, 9:47 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic