Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 6,685

Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA

Jan 6, 2015, 4:28 PM

Clemson is high on his list. Could get interesting. Especially with McElwin trying to flip Ray Ray. Would be poetic if a recruit flipped to us. Especially a highly touted CB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold everything! Whats that other site saying about this?***

Jan 6, 2015, 4:31 PM

Chance the gardener plays football?***

Jan 6, 2015, 6:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

lol...good'un!***

Jan 6, 2015, 6:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA

Jan 6, 2015, 4:35 PM

I'll believe it when TCI doesn't report it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 4:38 PM

He posted it on his twitter. Look it up yourself. I don't go to TCI.

Jan 6, 2015, 4:35 PM

I think Mac is barking up the wrong tree. Better than when Urb tried to get CJ to transfer I guess. In fact I'd like to see Braxton go to fsu for karma. He won't though. Doesn't want to be a hurting buckaroo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 4:44 PM

Don't get too excited folks this guy flipped from Miami to Florida last June and now decommits from Gators. Sounds like he just like the limelight.

Gotta end up somewhere

Jan 6, 2015, 5:06 PM

Tajh committed to WVU and Tennessee before Clemson

Re: Gotta end up somewhere

Jan 6, 2015, 7:42 PM

Jayron Kearse also committed to Miami and Auburn before coming to Clemson.

2016 Recruit***

Jan 6, 2015, 4:37 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jan 6, 2015, 4:49 PM

Im serious, some of yall need new material with this TCI garbage. If you dont like, stay off it. Getting annoying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 4:53 PM

Can't help it. TCI is a joke

I guess I'm too old to understand this but

Jan 6, 2015, 5:21 PM

what is TCI?

i sent rtm a nice assortment

Jan 6, 2015, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

of talcums & wet wipes for the holidays so he can police all his tears.

he has on more than juan occasion attacked other boreds and/or writers including david hood.

it's hilarious you sit here on tigernet defending that worthless ##### if only "remotely".

maybe one day crump will bump his head and run off anyone that doesn't toe the cult line as robert does, but i doubt it.

has robert opened up registration again or is he still hiding inside his weetle, cozy box?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

I can't name one time I've ever been to TCI. I go to this site and bleacher report. If you get any info about a player or recruit from any source other than here then you must go to tci I suppose is the thinking of the masses. Also if you disagree with anyone on this site you're automatically a coot. This place has become a joke itself. I loved coming to this site and reading well informed posts from like minded tiger fans so I finally made an account. Lately I've come to despise the petty childish acts of a lot of people on here. If you can think of no rational argument other than "stay off of TCI" or " you're a coot" then please shut the f@ck up.

shut the #### up?

Jan 6, 2015, 5:07 PM

seems rational

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shut the #### up?

Jan 6, 2015, 5:15 PM

It's not a rational thing to say at all but it seems like those have become the go to answers for any sort of disagreeing point of view. It's a joke. What happened to people having good discussion? Clemson fans have always prided ourselves on being better than that other school in Columbia but it's not been that way recently. You can call me classless or uneducated for my use of the vulgarity but the fact of the matter is not all opinion is the same. That makes no opinion worth more or less than the others. It's a shameful state of affairs it has become. This is a community of people that bleed orange. People who should show respect and kindness to others yet, for some reason, many here can't do that. It's been getting under my skin for a while now. I know that nothing I say or do will change the way of some people. Still we should value others opinions that differ from our own. We should have discussions of these different points without simply ganging up on people declaring them to be coots. So many people on here have had to show proof of their love for the Clemson program just so people will stop calling them a coot. It's become ridiculous.

Re: shut the #### up?

Jan 6, 2015, 5:26 PM

Dude it's just a message board, everything will be ok

i hear you. unfortunately & fortunately for crump, bmeist,

Jan 6, 2015, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: shut the #### up? ]

you & i, what is afforded us in terms of david & nikki hood, tony and the others, requires all kinds.

i'm no saint. crump & bmeist decided to leave much of the policing of the site in the posters' hands, but nothing they've provided is instant grat., which allows a lot of trouble makers through the wire. although that can make it bad for all at times, there's a lot of really good, bright posters here and that's what brings me back.

can it be an acquired taste? sure. fortunately for me, i have no feelings people can hurt.

all i can suggest is don't ever let the ######## get you down; they're just not worth it.

cheers and stick around. there may be some trial by fire, but it's harmless.

GFY dsq***

Jan 6, 2015, 5:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^came thru the wire back during the big blow of 2000 ot 8.***

Jan 6, 2015, 5:49 PM

+1... Apologies dsq but you have to admit, that was perfect.***

Jan 6, 2015, 10:15 PM [ in reply to GFY dsq*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, no worries

Jan 6, 2015, 10:17 PM

i +1'd him first.

You've been on this site 4 months, you have no clue

Jan 6, 2015, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: shut the #### up? ]

how could you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've been on this site 4 months, you have no clue

Jan 6, 2015, 6:48 PM

I've been registered for just a few months but I lurked for a while. I liked it just fine then. Recently, it seems people have forgotten what this site is supposed to be. A place for like minded people to come together to share information and have discussion. Lately it's become " I don't agree with you so you must be a coot or get your information from somewhere I don't like" If that is the complete basis of your argument because you have no original thought of your own then you are what makes these places become intolerable. State your argument with fact or personal opinion that doesn't make you out to be nothing more than a pretentious e-thug.
I know that there are many on this site that still try to have wonderful discussion about all things Clemson. I love reading those posts and replies. It just seems that it's become more and more the norm to no longer do that.

Jan 6, 2015, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

Seems you should have stayed away. Your anger is rather ugly.

Jan 6, 2015, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

I like how you think!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a college team internet message board. How serious do

Jan 6, 2015, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

you think it gonna' get?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jan 6, 2015, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

Yep

It is hard to ignore two falsely reported stories within a

Jan 6, 2015, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

week. Is Dabo STILL talking with Florida? Just wondering....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing wrong with being wrong, it's how you handle

Jan 6, 2015, 5:12 PM

yourself afterward and unfortunately for robert, he fails miserably.

Jan 6, 2015, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Chauncey Gardner decommits from FLA ]

Robert? Why you on here again?

Is he a 5 Star? Should he be?

Jan 6, 2015, 6:32 PM

I haven't watched his highlights or how he performed in the all star games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow my booster pledges already paying off***

Jan 6, 2015, 9:34 PM

Replies: 34
| visibility 6,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic