Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chase Young
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,346

Chase Young

Nov 20, 2019, 9:05 AM

If we play them, guess who's job it'll be to keep ghim off of TL ? LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chase Young

Nov 20, 2019, 9:14 AM

Carmen and I think he will pancake him a couple of times.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:40 AM

Motivation for the big fella!!

Carman

Nov 20, 2019, 11:12 AM

Don't forget, Carman came from Buckeye Country and decided to play for us instead of them. The man will be on a mission against his home state! Who knows what upset Buckeye fans have said to him since he's been a tiger.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Chase Young ]

Would be each player's best challenge of the season, by far.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:11 AM

It will be on parts of the Oline/TE/RB because they move him around a lot. I’ve seen Chase Young come off the right side, left side, standing up. It will certainly be a challenge, maybe biggest single challenge since trying to block Clowney if we play them.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:35 AM

This guy is correct. He does not rush from one spot. They do all types of techniques to get him opportunities for sacks. He will move around the line and they will try to "occupy" (hold) blockers so that he can use his speed rushing abilities. Pretty sure we will have a game plan for it. When you feature one player so heavily you will create weaknesses elsewhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Chase Young ]

We blocked Bosa pretty well and he started over Young. That being said Young does move everywhere and the moment we block him with a RB TL will need to be on high alert, Young is a FREAK and the total package of power and speed.

Nov 20, 2019, 1:19 PM

Chase Young is a monster and isn't the only guy they have that can rush the passer.

If we play them, you better believe TL will be getting rid of the ball a lot faster than normal.

This guy is better than Nick Bosa and will hit the NFL like a tornado.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:19 PM

Scott and Elliott will likely use his speed rushing abilities against him at times. The shovel pass will be a killer against the Buckeye defense. A screen pass here and there with a few delayed handoffs sprinkled in. It's the little extentions of the run game that will loosen up that Buckeye defense. Lawrence will pick apart that secondary. Higgins and/or Ross will have a huge game as a result.

The Ohio St defense hasn't seen and will not see an offense with the explosive firepower of the Clemson offense. The only defense that I would worry about Lawrence and crew going up against would be a Brent Venables defense. Dont have to worry about that one.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,346
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic