Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All these guys that transfer really makes me appreciate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

All these guys that transfer really makes me appreciate

Jul 21, 2019, 11:50 AM

A player like Trevian Thompson, never was a superstar but stuck it out the whole time at a loaded position. I'm sure he will have found memories of his time at Clemson with 4 playoff appearances and 2 national championships.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All these guys that transfer really makes me appreciate

Jul 21, 2019, 12:57 PM

I certainly agree. There is a big difference between a guy who played at Clemson until he felt the pressure and a real Clemson man. TT is certainly the latter.

It is solid football when you recruit the very best players and let the guys compete for the starting position every week. You essentially develop two solid teams with that philosophy and it has worked for our Tigers. Apparently there are guys who aren’t willing to put the work in to win the starting position at Clemson. I wish them well at their next stop!

Re: All these guys that transfer really makes me appreciate

Jul 21, 2019, 1:02 PM

I agree,I wish the transfers the best but if Feaster chooses to go to South Carolina I still hope they lose every game.

Huggy Bear too

Jul 21, 2019, 1:00 PM

He knew he was behind studs, but was rewarded with some big-time exposure during the playoff. Shame he wasn't drafted, but glad the Texans picked him up

Clemson

Chase Brice too

Jul 21, 2019, 1:18 PM

I know he hasn't graduated, but the portal sure makes me appreciate him even more, and I didn't think that was possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chase Brice too

Jul 21, 2019, 1:19 PM

Yeah he's another great example sable.

How do you expect

Jul 22, 2019, 12:47 PM

Brice to respond to the pressure that Phommachanh will provide. I think that this will be really important to the success of the team this season. Brice is everyone’s favorite right now, and rightly so, but I saw a lot in the spring game that makes me wonder. 7 Or 11?

Great problem to have. Maybe we can get an interview with the QB coach to see how each guy is responding.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic