Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chase Brice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,216

Chase Brice

Dec 31, 2019, 11:42 AM

When Lawrence appeared to go down after that dirty hit from the buckeyes I had no doubt that Chase Brice was going to come in and will our team to victory. I’m glad Lawrence was able to quickly come back in and work his magic but I think Brice would’ve had given us a shot till the end!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chase Brice

Dec 31, 2019, 11:49 AM

No doubt about it. The turning point is when Chase came in. ;)

Dec 31, 2019, 12:48 PM

I actually said, under my breath, C'mon Chase.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:12 PM

After a game this year, my fiancée and I were on the field when the Alma Mater started playing. Years ago, I bought her a Clemson jersey that she was wearing - maybe he thought she was a player or something, I don’t know.. but as soon as it started, Chase Brice grabbed her and pulled her into the line with all the players singing the Alma Mater. When it was done, she turned around and was BAWLING. This girl grew up a Tiger, attended Clemson in the early 2000’s; we’ve attended everything - all the games, playoffs and Nattys. To this day, she will tell everyone that is easily her favorite Clemson moment of all time. Luckily I was able to quickly snap a picture, we had it blown up and it’s featured prominently in the bar I built this summer.

I don’t care what Chase Brice does or where he goes, he will always be one of our favorites. I wish I had a way to get in touch with him, just to let him know what he’s meant to ALL OF US, and maybe get him to sign it. Will ALWAYS be a CB fan, for as long as we live.

Dec 31, 2019, 1:14 PM

Spring game is best chance to get it signed.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 1:18 PM

Sadly, he may transfer and be gone by then. Whatever he does, I can’t say I’d blame him at all. If he is there, then trust me, we will he also!

Dec 31, 2019, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Chase Brice ]

Great story. Next man up and he is always ready. He’s a true Tiger and I wish him much success. He’s a ring collector. Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 1:46 PM

To be honest,

When Trevor was laying on the ground, I said "oh well" to myself and thought the game was over. It was 16-0 and we were punting.

When ETN scored the first TD, my thought was he made a great play but this might be just a "dead cat bounce".

After Trevor ran 67 yards, I exploded. That was an unforgettable moment!

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,216
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic