Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Charlotte traffic on Fridays
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Charlotte traffic on Fridays

Sep 30, 2016, 5:58 PM

Man how does everyone get to tigertown on Fridays from Charlotte? This year the trips have been crazy averaging 4hours to get down on Fridays and about 2 15 to get back on Sunday. I am almost thinking about trying to go to ashville and then down. We have also tried out through Shelby. It just seems like 77s to 485 to 85 is a nightmare. Anyone in the lkn area got ideas?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Charlotte traffic on Fridays

Sep 30, 2016, 6:00 PM

We just wait and leave around 8:30 usually the traffic has died down a good bit by then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP, I remember those traffic tie-ups on Fri from LKNorman

Sep 30, 2016, 6:54 PM

So moved to coast & get there same time from The HEAD. Well, add 30-60 minutes! Ha.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bill should we just start to call you

Oct 1, 2016, 5:53 AM

Bulb? You seem to forget using the word that belongs in front. "Valley", "head" is there a medicine that needs to be refilled? ; ) ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2016, 6:24 PM

Not sure from your post where you are coming from but if Elkin go I 40W to 321 (Hickory) to 85 at Gastonia, or 40W to I 26 E to Hwy 25 to Greenville . Either will beat the heck out of Clt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Friday afternoon "EVERYWHERE" !!!!!

Sep 30, 2016, 7:36 PM

Friday morning is light traffic and Friday afternoon is "HELL" everywhere!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2016, 7:57 PM

I have just been getting up early on Saturday and driving down to Clemson. Takes about 2:30 minutes to 2:45 minutes. I park in my tailgate spot and all is good.

After the game head back. About same amount of time.

No traffic at all

Sep 30, 2016, 8:53 PM

77 south to highway 9 to chester. Then 121 to whitmire. Then take 72 to I26. Then 385 to 185. 3.50 in tolls then exit 12 to 85. Then into Clemson by your preferred route

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

If I'm trying to get out of CLT on a Friday and I'm not past

Sep 30, 2016, 11:28 PM

85/485 interchange near the airport by 3pm... I will not leave my house until 6:30pm. It's not worth it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Oct 1, 2016, 6:49 AM

If you aren't out of Charlotte by 1pm just wait until 7 is my advice. Even if you get out of Charlotte at 3 you are still hitting Friday rush hour traffic in Greenville Spartanburg

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic