Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chandler "Cat Man" Catanzaro
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,435

Chandler "Cat Man" Catanzaro

Jun 14, 2013, 3:13 PM

We have the best kicker in the country hands down, and its going to be a joy watching him tee it up 1 more year. I can't help but reflect on how far he has come since the 2010 Auburn game his Freshman Year. We all know the story- FG to send us into 2OT splits the uprights, but a flag on the Long Snapper forces another try that is no good. But the Post game Comments tell it all:

"I am proud of Cat Man. I wouldn’t trade him for anybody. He is just a freshman and he is only going to get better.."
-Dabo

”I wanted to do the best for my team,” Catanzaro said. “They had worked their butts off, and I just came up short this time. I will go out there and make the next one. That is all I can do."
-Catanzaro

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Class act!!

Jun 14, 2013, 4:10 PM

A fine young man, and a DA#N fine kicker!!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both of them.***

Jun 15, 2013, 8:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He made up for that one so many times

Jun 14, 2013, 5:39 PM

I am glad we have one more football season with him. I am thinking back to David Treadwell and UGA.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

That deserves a Caption>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***

Jun 14, 2013, 11:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

The kick is up. The kick is GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! (video link)

Jun 15, 2013, 6:02 PM

Jim Phillips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucxgIGhmwes

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The bicycle kicking as he is lifted up is forever etched in

Jun 16, 2013, 11:20 AM

my memory of that kick . . .

INCREDIBLE watching it happen live . . . couldn't believe it really happened - and TWO YEARS IN A ROW ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: He made up for that one so many times

Jun 14, 2013, 5:43 PM

I dont want this upcoming game against UGaY to be CLOSE enough to brink back Treadwell memories!

I want to totally curbstomp them!

Just sayin'

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1

Jun 14, 2013, 5:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I will make the next one, that's all I can do"

Jun 14, 2013, 11:31 PM

2 years Later- Wake to win the Atlantic
3 years Later- LSU CFA Bowl

Best Is The Standard

Re: "I will make the next one, that's all I can do"

Jun 15, 2013, 10:01 PM

Later in 2010 - he nailed the kick to tie it up late. Unfortunately FSU had Hopkins hit a 50+ yard kick to win it.

It is funny how people trashed Dabo during the season for that quote and at the end of the year were crying everyday about us not signing a kicker, until Lakip committed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.***

Jun 15, 2013, 7:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great kid - Follower of God, good grades, really involved...

Jun 15, 2013, 11:47 PM

I see him around campus every once in a while. Really nice guy. Also, I'm pretty sure we can all forgive him for "losing" at Auburn since he got us wins both against Wake Forest (which took us to the ACC Championship that we won) and LSU (which was the best team we've beaten in a long time and gave us a lot of post-season momentum). Hopefully he'll continue to be as cluth as he has always been (of course, I'm hoping we win every game by such a large margin this year that he won't even have to be clutch!)

Catman is money

Jun 16, 2013, 9:24 AM

He will be a big part of this great season coming up

I just Think 1 year earlier: 2009 vs FSU we literally couldn't make an Extra Point***

Jun 16, 2013, 10:24 AM

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,435
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic