Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney comments on Chad Kelly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney comments on Chad Kelly

Oct 7, 2014, 12:04 PM

Swinney comments on Chad Kelly

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you guys also ask him his thoughts on

Oct 7, 2014, 12:08 PM

tymere zimmerman?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Chad isn't deserving of Dabo's class

Oct 7, 2014, 12:11 PM

I wonder if Dabo is privy to his twitter comments. Either way, I'm glad he's out of our program and I highly doubt he ever plays a significant snap in a big-time college football game. Keep lighting it up in community college, Chad.

Re: Chad isn't deserving of Dabo's class

Oct 7, 2014, 12:38 PM

I would wager he will be starting for a Big 5 team next year.... a lot of teams need a QB with Chad's skills. Auburn will likely need one next year?

Oct 7, 2014, 12:45 PM

I haven't seen enough of him to believe that.

In the few times I've seen him, it's kind of been "meh" in some regards and "hmmm" in other regards. Some good things, some bad things.

He's no Deshaun Watson.

There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB

Oct 7, 2014, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Chad isn't deserving of Dabo's class ]

via transfer. That wold be the some powerful irony if they were to bring in Kelly.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB

Oct 7, 2014, 2:58 PM

Clemson can beat any team in the country right now and they don't even have us in the top twenty five. We would kill Florida St and Georgia in a rematch

Oct 7, 2014, 3:36 PM

Whaaa? The same UGA team that dominated by 24 points?
Or the team that won with their 4th string QB?
Whaaat??

Oct 7, 2014, 3:42 PM

Yea you'll see when you see our first team d with all their starters and true starting QB in later November coot.

Oct 7, 2014, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB ]

They're not the same teams unless you haven't been paying attention all season.

The Watson offense is a complete overhaul of what we saw in the UGA game.

Coot.

Oct 8, 2014, 10:13 AM

So disagreeing makes someone a coot? Oh, okay, I see the logic.......not! Sure we are a different team. We beat UNC by 15 and whooped State. However, neither are UGA and especially in Athens. Watson took some nasty hits in that game. We'll see what happens down the road. Its not like we have a bunch of good teams in front of us. And finally SC ain't crap and beating them won't say much. Yes it will be nice to put them in their place again.

lol

Oct 7, 2014, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB ]

let's see coot talk come November.

idgit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oct 7, 2014, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB ]

If they would have had Dylon, both of them would have surly loss. It is funny that when a question has only one answer, and it has already been checked. A coot will still get it wrong. We played against UGA's FIRST YEAR STARTER, and our back up played against FSU'S back up QB. Stupid A$S coot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2014, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: There's a team in Columbia, SC that will need to get a QB ]

I like your attitude, but curious what are you basing that on? Wins against UNC and State?

ncsu was the #1 offense in the acc,going in. going out they

Oct 8, 2014, 10:17 AM

had amassed 150-something total yds and zero points against our defense. our offense put up 490-something yds and 41 points. our defense has now served up 2 shut-outs (our offense gave up a fumble return td for s.c.state's only points.)
yes, i would very much like a rematch against uga and fsu, but i would be willing to wager that those two schools would want no part of a rematch with us.

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2014, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Chad isn't deserving of Dabo's class ]

Lol you're a joke

Oct 8, 2014, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Chad isn't deserving of Dabo's class ]

Actually heard he was interested in Carolina. He would fit in quite well there. Can you imagine the ego between him and Slurrier? Wow...

Chad should transfer to UF. He would do well there.***

Oct 7, 2014, 12:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now CK is saying "I'd love to" [be a gamecock] when asked

Oct 7, 2014, 12:22 PM

that conversation just happened on twitter and someone forwarded me a link. Basically some syndicated talk show suggested that CK go play for the coots and beat Clemson and he responded by "I'd love to".
I think that is the type of stuff leading to reporters asking Dabo questions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now CK is saying "I'd love to" [be a gamecock] when asked

Oct 7, 2014, 12:28 PM

Jonathon Reynolds on 560 AM in Columbia was giddy talking about this yesterday on air.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now CK is saying "I'd love to" [be a gamecock] when asked

Oct 7, 2014, 12:54 PM

They can have him, we already know that he would be like having another Carkeya there at usuc, no rules university. If he did say that, its b/c he wants to go there to try and beat us, and to try and make a statement to Dabo and Morris. I hope that he does end up there. With the O line we have coming in, Deshaun will blister his A$S every year he is there.

DW will hardly play behind the OL we have coming in now

Oct 7, 2014, 4:09 PM

DW is only here 2 more years-- he will be playing mostly behind Battle,Gore, Norton, Guillermo, Crowder, Falcenelli, Hearn, Morris, McClain, OJ, Smith -

Re: FB Update: Swinney comments on Chad Kelly

Oct 7, 2014, 12:35 PM

Wow, if he is doing that at the school he is playing for. I'm betting that Deshaun would pass for 650 yards in that game with a dandy dozen TDs, and 84 points.;)

Re: FB Update: Swinney comments on Chad Kelly

Oct 7, 2014, 8:57 PM

Glad he left.

Next....***

Oct 8, 2014, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next....***

Oct 8, 2014, 4:32 PM

SOLOS, love this post. You have such a way with words and I completely understand!

Love it!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic