Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris is a great offensive coordinator
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Chad Morris is a great offensive coordinator

Oct 25, 2012, 1:25 PM

But if he doesn't start putting the ball in the hands of Andre Ellington more often, I may pull my hair out.

WHYYY, would you not give AE the ball 20-25 times a game?

He is a beast, can handle the workload, and can pound for 2 or 3 yards several times before he finally busts out the big one.

Give him the freekin ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Morris is a great offensive coordinator

Oct 25, 2012, 1:29 PM

I am with you, trust me. Last game I wasn't as upset about it though. It would be tough to recover from 25 carries in 5 days. I would love to see a big workload if he is having some success tonight though.

Maybe Chad knows more than you do?***

Oct 25, 2012, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can you suggest such a thing?***

Oct 25, 2012, 1:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm absolutely positive he knows more about football

Oct 25, 2012, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Maybe Chad knows more than you do?*** ]

than I do, but you don't have to be an aszhat about it.

I would like to see more Andre Ellington, why you gotta have a problem with that?

Re: I'm absolutely positive he knows more about football

Oct 25, 2012, 3:21 PM

> than I do, but you don't have to be an aszhat about
> it.
>
> I would like to see more Andre Ellington, why you
> gotta have a problem with that?

Hello Mr. CUTigerDstomp, have you met our friend the internet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm absolutely positive he knows more about football

Oct 25, 2012, 3:25 PM

Is the Internet the place where you get to voice your contempt for all things you do not agree with?

See, what you did, Mr. zeptallica, is commonly called a "leap".

I spoke of my desire to see AE run the ball more, you immediately leap to "Chad Morris knows more than you".

Nice. Enjoy your internet. Thank you for allowing me to use it.

Did you know he carried the ball 19 times last week?

Oct 25, 2012, 3:29 PM

That is pretty close to 20. Week before 24. Week before that 25. So now I wonder if you actually have any clue of what you speak.

OL play has been bad since Auburn.***

Oct 25, 2012, 1:39 PM

How do you know he can handle the workload?

Oct 25, 2012, 1:44 PM

I'm not saying he can't, but I certainly have no idea. I don't watch AE in practice, I haven't had conversations with him after games or talked with trainers to learn about any dings he might be suffering from. Are you basing your assumption on the fact that he is a good RB so that means he can handle it?

I've never heard anything about how much punishment AE can take either way, but his durability history indicates his playing time might be right where the staff wants it to be to keep him healthy.

I agree with the original poster

Oct 25, 2012, 1:50 PM

I do believe that the problem is with our O-line (AE gets stuffed way too often at the line of scrimmage), but AE is also a guy that needs to get in a groove and is just way too dangerous to not give the ball to more often than we are. I hated seeing Boyd constantly run the ball instead of AE at the end of the game last week.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like to see Chad rely more in the running game when

Oct 25, 2012, 1:49 PM

Boyd is struggling. But, not just with Ellington. Sammy and Boyd can both get yards and distribute the carries to keep Ellington healthy. Chad can get impatient with the running game and put a struggling qb in difficult situations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2012, 1:50 PM

I agree but part of this comes with Boyd's reads. There were several times last week he definitely should have let AE have the ball but instead pulled it out and kept it for minimal gain. I hope tonight the we see a complete game on both sides of the ball. Cause I don't think thats happened yet.

GO TIGERS!!!! BEAT WAKE!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2012, 2:01 PM

he has the most rushing attempts in the ACC...not sure you can give it to him much more than that...he's averaging 19 carries a game and thats including the blowouts early where he didnt play full games...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Y'all begged for more Ellington carries a couple years ago..

Oct 25, 2012, 2:02 PM

and we lost him for the season.

You guys are all wrong. THIS is why Morris called the game

Oct 25, 2012, 2:06 PM

like he did, and will continue to do for the next 4 games. We are capable of running a very Vanilla offensive scheme against the next 4 opponents, and should be able to win with the talent that we have on the field.

The game on Nov 24th against the Cooties is when the offense will be unleashed and everything is revealed. Nothing held back, and we may score triple digits!

Take this with a grade of slaw you guys. I'm just ready for the game tonight. GO TIGERS!!!

Why post this?

Oct 25, 2012, 2:07 PM

anyone who is down on our offensive system is beyond ridiculous. If they come away tonight a put up 7 or 10 points total then you may have point but when these guys have a crap game and still put up 40....please... if they can get 40-50 points a game giving the ball to dalton freeman every play i'm down wit it.

HAHA! Give Freeman the Rock!! +1 for a laugh!***

Oct 25, 2012, 2:08 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic