»
Topic: Chad Morris
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 30, 2014 10:54 AM by: CUAllTheWay®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Chad Morris

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:30 AM

It kind of makes you wonder how he calls one of the best games of his tenure yesterday right before he's predicted to leave.

Just doesn't seem right to me. Am I glad he did? H e l l yes I am! But I wish he would have called more games like that this year... Either way, good luck to you Chad Morris. Tiger Nation won't ever forget you.

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Chad Morris

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:34 AM

Watch and see, he'll end up like Rich Rod did at West Virginia.

What does that mean? Rich Rod did well at WV and parlayed

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:38 AM

it into a gig at Michy, and is now coaching in the PAC-12 title game.

So you are prediciting success?

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:41 AM

He wont at SMU...they suck and are in a bad conference. Morris can use it as a stepping stone and be back in Texas, but I hope that Swinney has a line of succession or an alternative to Morris if he leaves....he needs to stay put one more year and get a slot in a conference where they can play for something....If Charlie Strong has another terrible year at Texas, it might be open before long...WVA was a good move for RichRod, SMU is not for Morris

Charlie Strong kicked guys off the team in a rebuild

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:54 AM

He is restoring order, while winning some he should not, with no QB andand not many WRs. (Year 1)

He will get Texas bacTk, soon.

Chad is a aTm alumalum on top of that.

2020 white level member

his best games this season....

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:38 AM

Fsu, NC state, unc, yesterday. Trend?

Posted: Nov 30, 2014 10:43 AM

I totally agree. We actually got under center a couple of different times? Play calls were creative and actually had a couple of TE calls and didn't need to run the QB. Looked like a different play caller?

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (6) Section K row S...$6000 for the six. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
985 people have read this post