Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Carter Finley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Carter Finley

Nov 5, 2017, 6:15 AM

My first trip there...drunk State students on our left, bombed in 1st quarter, got up 12 times to go down stairs, stepping on feet, no excuse me's, came back up drunker....in endzone where Feaster scored, throwing popcorn down. Laughing loudly the entire game. Raleigh cop posted there when I asked where 320 starts says, "you are in 320". I sit down and State fan who heard me says, "this is 319". I cant see numbers on wall because they are blocked, i go back to cop and he said, "I told you THIS is 320". Turns out I was one section off so I walked to my seat. Later I went over and corrected cop and he turned his back on me. I said, "seriously bro?" He turned around and said, "Go sit down!" After game 70 year old comes to me and says, "You take your ####### refs with you back to your cow pasture". I turned to him and said, "old man, take it to the house before you take this right hand in your teeth". State couple with him drug him away. Miserable fans in end zone but I screamed my guts out and I hope they dreamed about Feaster housing that ### over and over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree...my first trip there as well

Nov 5, 2017, 6:39 AM

Very rude fans, I saw someone taking trash (not in a funny or good-natured way) to a little kid (probably 7 or 8 years old) because he was wearing a Clemson jersey...

I thought the stadium was very loud and hostile...not Death Valley loud but as loud as any of our recent opponents...Team certainly handled that better. We are almost becoming like Bama or the 49ers of the 80s...handling these hostile environments like business trips...

Come to think of it, unless you sit in the Clemson section, it’s probably not a great idea to take kids there. Disgraceful place with a disgraceful coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, a State fan talked trash about farming?

Nov 5, 2017, 6:45 AM

They're an agricultural school too. lol

#########.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

pretty funny account

Nov 5, 2017, 7:18 AM

better than most things on here. Sections like this exist about everywhere. Similar at Louisville. Only I chose to remain incognito, low-key and was even wearing a black shirt. Didn't want bear dumped on me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's never a good day

Nov 5, 2017, 7:20 AM

when you have a bear dumped on you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nor to have one take a dump on you...........***

Nov 5, 2017, 7:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: pretty funny account

Nov 5, 2017, 7:48 AM [ in reply to pretty funny account ]

Having a bear dumped on you would suck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was like that in the 60's. Funny thing is they were an Ag

Nov 5, 2017, 7:39 AM

school like us in early days and have had to put up with the UNC crowd like we put up with the Chickens.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic