Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, the big question is..............................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 459

So, the big question is..............................

Jul 1, 2020, 12:02 PM

Will Dim-Bulb Joementia be the first ever candidate to run for the presidency while virtually brain dead?

His Fake Presser yesterday was something to behold. He looked lost and confused, even answering softball questions with a rambling, going nowhere generic mumbo-jumbo response. Really sad and pathetic. His teleprompter and constantly looking at his notes were quite telling. He is seriously incapacitated.

The democrats are being unethical. They should ask him to take a legitimate cognitive test (ie. MMSE), as did Trump, who aced it. Americans need to know how impaired Joe is or isn't. The refusal to do this is all you need to know...

No way in h%ll could this guy EVER perform the duties of the presidency! He's now deteriorating at a geometric rate, made worse by being isolated in a bunker without regular interaction with real live people...

I strongly suspect his handlers will NEVER allow him to debate Trump. They say of course he will now, but don't believe it. They will throw out all kinds if excuses: COVID, resting, 'debates are over-rated and not necessary', 'everybody knows where I stand on the issues already' and so on.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't tell, is this satire or sincere?***

Jul 1, 2020, 12:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so strategy....

Jul 1, 2020, 12:06 PM

keep Biden in the center to pick up swing voters and get Trump out.

It doesn't matter from there. In four years the country will be even more left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. President, what will you accomplish in a second term?

Jul 1, 2020, 12:31 PM

Well, one of the things that will be really great, you know the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s an — a very important meaning.

I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great. But I didn’t know very many people in Washington. It wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration.

You make some mistakes. Like, you know, an idiot like Bolton. All he wanted to do was drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yOuRe TaKiNg ThIs OuT of ConTExt!!!!***

Jul 1, 2020, 3:14 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sleepy Joe should do no debates until Trump releases his tax

Jul 1, 2020, 12:34 PM

returns, although it looks like we'll get a decision on that real soon.

Stay in the basement, Joe. Your best weapon against Trump is Donald J. Trump. Get out of his way and let him be what he is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sleepy Joe should do no debates until Trump releases his tax

Jul 1, 2020, 4:29 PM

How about Hunter’s taxes as well? Or yours? Post yours on tigernet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the big question is..............................

Jul 1, 2020, 12:50 PM

I’m sure the rest of the post was really insightful and measured, unfortunately I couldn’t make it past word #3, because writing “dimbulb joementia” makes you sound like a knuckle dragging dumb ### hole.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a Biden fan, but of the guy does have dimentia,

Jul 1, 2020, 1:30 PM

its not something I'm going to make fun of.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the big question is..............................

Jul 1, 2020, 1:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 459
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic