Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't stand the way most of the national media today.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Can't stand the way most of the national media today.......

Nov 23, 2020, 9:03 AM

is portraying Dabo as a heartless person who doesn't care about COVID-19 and player safety.

Just heard Boomer Esiason on CBS Sports Radio - blasted Dabo for this - didn't say ONE WORD about what Dabo said about how we met all ACC protocols, etc. which should have allowed the game to be played.

Did just read ESPN.com article, though, that was pretty objective - did discuss meeting the ACC protocols, etc. as Dabo discussed Sunday evening.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I cannot believe the mainstream media would ever twist

Nov 23, 2020, 9:09 AM

the facts to further their agenda. Color me flabbergasted!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Can't stand the way most of the national media today.......

Nov 23, 2020, 9:13 AM

How do you classify most of the national media? You say most of them and then list one example.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:13 AM

Boomer has always talked #### about Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I guarantee you Esiason has not heard one word of Dabo's

Nov 23, 2020, 9:20 AM

resoning. He went in with an angle. HAve you ever known him to side with Clemson?

Re: I guarantee you Esiason has not heard one word of Dabo's

Nov 23, 2020, 10:46 AM

Boomer is an annoying know it all. I agree that he probably spouted off without listening to or reading the transcript of Dabo's remarks. All this frothing over player's health when we apparently followed the ACC protocol is interesting. If we really want to get down to brass tacks regarding player's health, we probably should eliminate football entirely. How many former football players end up with debilitating arthritis? How many end up requiring joint replacements? How many end up with CTE? I am not advocating that, but it is doubtful while yet uncertain, that football players will end up suffering more from exposure to Covid than will suffer from injuries sustained during their playing career. One team while certainly able to cancel a game for any reason should be penalized if the opposing team followed established Covid protocol. From my understanding, the player who ultimately tested positive on Friday had two prior negative tests and while originally symptomatic was not symptomatic for several days prior to the positive test on Friday. If Boomer wants to attack Dabo, he also needs to attack our medical staff. Is there any proof whatsoever that our medical staff said no go regarding the ultimately positive testing player and Dabo said WTH, screw that, I'm taking this reserve anyway? Not likely Boomer!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guarantee you Esiason has not heard one word of Dabo's

Nov 23, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I guarantee you Esiason has not heard one word of Dabo's ]

Folks, he works for CBS, the channel that carries SEC football. All I want is for six to eight trumpets to play El DeGuello as much as possible the next time we play the Noles in football; and then stomp a mud hole in their backsides.

Nov 23, 2020, 10:51 AM

Boomer has always had bad blood for Clemson. Back in the '80s when we were on probation and couldn't win the ACC, Clemson was playing Maryland late in the season. Our ACC record would have made us ACC Champs that year. I remember Clemson sacking Boomer multiple times. The crowd kept chanting "Boomer sucks, Boomer sucks". He literally shot birds at the student section during the game. A real class act.

Living in Ohio will make you the stupid. Those people

Nov 23, 2020, 10:57 AM

Cant even elect a decent president.

Bring the hate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 23, 2020, 5:12 PM

I think the last time Boomer took a snap in the Valley was the BALLOON game and he was down by 42-7 by early third quarter. His comments today are as weak as his play was then.

Nov 23, 2020, 5:12 PM

I think the last time Boomer took a snap in the Valley was the BALLOON game and he was down by 42-7 by early third quarter. His comments today are as weak as his play was then.

Nov 23, 2020, 6:59 PM

I was at that game and maybe the loudest I ever heard our fans. We beat the ever loving crap out of them that day and in interviews after the game Boomer was asked what it felt like to be the ACC champions. His comment was something like "after today's game I sure don't feel like an ACC champion".

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 8:14 PM

Boomer hasn't really cared for us since his Twerps won the ACC by losing 52-27 to us.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic