Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Barrett Carter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,178

Barrett Carter

Sep 3, 2020, 9:46 PM

If you live in GA he’s playing on tv right now in the corky classic. He’s made about 5 tackles right now and it’s only the first quarter. He’s playing amazing and the comparison to Roquan Smith are true. On a read option he came up and played on both the QB and RB which he tackled the running back trying to get the edge and it wasn’t even close. They’re also putting him on offense at wildcat QB and also said you’ll see him play WR where they’ve clocked him at 4.5 forty. Looks very very Elite!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Update

Sep 3, 2020, 9:48 PM

Back in at wildcat QB and took off down the edge untouched for 7 yard touchdown. Showed a lot of speed.

Halftime

Sep 3, 2020, 10:34 PM

Barrett has made some tackles especially some impressive ones in open space probably near double digits if I had to guess. He flys off the edge and on one play pressured the QB to make a quick throw that resulted into a pick 6. Alot of speed and power but one thing I've noticed is he does not miss a tackle very great form. Very smart linebacker. His team is up 13-7

End of 3rd Quarter

Sep 3, 2020, 11:24 PM

Nothing really but a lot of long/slow running drives by North Gwinnett. Carter came in on a 2 pt try and threw a pop pass successfully so I guess you could say he’s accounted for 8 out of the 21 points scored for North Gwinnett tonight. 4th Quarter coming up 21-7 North Gwinnett.

Barrett Carter makes a beautiful read for a pick 6

Sep 3, 2020, 11:53 PM

To seal the deal for about 80 yards for the TD! Hopefully I can get the video! He had about 9 or 10 tackles for the night, a lot of QB pressures, also a pass break up locking down the slot WR, also another TD on offense and 2 pt attempt. Very good night for Carter.

Re: Barrett Carter makes a beautiful read for a pick 6

Sep 4, 2020, 3:46 AM

He’s good like me, playing both ways on kickoff and receive teams...lol Tony Rice of Woodruff made me look silly in the open field more than once( middle school too), it was attempted arm tackles because I couldn’t get close enough to wrap up...lol

He later won a Natty at Notre Dame and I know why, I kept the wear and tear off of him...lol

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

THANKS for the Update TU

Sep 3, 2020, 9:57 PM

!

Exciting.***

Sep 3, 2020, 10:00 PM

Can’t find it. Where you watching?

Sep 3, 2020, 10:08 PM

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

One of the local Ga channels

Sep 3, 2020, 10:19 PM

Channel 17 on Dish network peachtree tv

Re: Barrett Carter

Sep 3, 2020, 10:08 PM

Good to hear this. Would love to get highlights.

Film on his games last year showed he has serious upside.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,178
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic