»
Topic: Can't argue with the facts.
Replies: 88   Last Post: Sep 17, 2014 9:47 AM by: Willyumyum®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 88  

Can't argue with the facts.

[8]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:23 PM
 

Look at Spurrier's record versus
Ga
Clemson
Alabama

then, Look at Dabo's record against comparible programs
Ga.
FSU
SC

Look at what Spurrier inherited in Columbia compared to what Dabo inherited at Clemson. Then finally look at
recruiting classes, facilities, and staff salaries and tenures.

Now tell me this: How did SC football program surpass Clemson's football program during these tenures. It is simple. Spurrier is the better coach.

Come on Clemson fans don't be like Obama followers and blind to the facts.


Spurrier's the 3rd winningest coach in SEC history.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:27 PM
 

Am I correct in saying that?

What do you suggest?

I've been suggesting the hire of Jon Gruden for years.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CLEMSON???

SPURRIER DOESN'T JUST OWN DABO!

WE NEED GRUDEN!!

2019 orange level member

Re: Spurrier's the 3rd winningest coach in SEC history.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:31 PM
 

Think he tied Munson for 2nd last night


He's also 14 losses away from being the 2nd all time

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:13 PM
 

loser in Coot history. One good Lou Holtz season can get him there.

military_donation.jpg

Re: He's also 14 losses away from being the 2nd all time


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:53 PM
 

By that logic, Bear Bryant was Alabama's worst coach. He lost a lot of games because he coached 150 years.


I get it. We're allowed to only post positive stats

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:36 PM
 

about Spurrier's record. Thank you so much for clarifying that.

military_donation.jpg

Re: I get it. We're allowed to only post positive stats


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 9:27 PM
 

You can post any stat you like. The point I made is that the longer you coach somewhere, the more wins and losses you have. Coaches do not stay in cootlumbia very long. Spurrier has been there for a long time by coot standards. His wins and his losses will likewise reflect the number of games he has coached.


Re: Spurrier's the 3rd winningest coach in SEC history.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:52 PM
 

You mean Dooley? Munson was a radio announcer.


Re: Spurrier's the 3rd winningest coach in SEC history.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:52 PM
 

Actually, he is now tied for second.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:29 PM
 

and once he's gone you will return to the oblivious hole you always were...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

That doesn't matter, we have to beat the coots....

[3]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:41 PM
 

it's pathetic that Clemson fans have stooped so low that we are just waiting for Spurrier to retire to have any faith that we will beat them again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

sorry but I don't need to be insulted by you

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:01 PM
 

implying that I've stooped low. I never said I didn't have faith, lose your knee jerk reactions...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

And he will be gone soon - what 70 and no BCS victories!


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 8:41 PM
 

Dabo is young and has won some big ball games, we were not supposed to win~ hopefully FSU will be next!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:31 PM
 

Okay, I'll bite....What do we do about it? Do we cause a very ugly and public call out of Dabo and the coaching staff? We are committed to pay 10's of millions of dollars to this man. That is a huge amount of money. The fact that Clemson Football is reaching the point where it's only for the rich, it's very costly to the average fan. To have to pay out a contract to a coach that has some shortcomings makes no sense to those of us that have to settle for watching from home because we are already priced out of Death Valley. What should we do, really?


I tried to use Google... but I still can't find

[11]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:34 PM
 

all those championships SCU has ....

any help appreciated

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."


Please check 1969 for one, THE ONE AND ONLY!!***


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:26 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:35 PM
 

Kenny Hill just threw another TD pass


SCU just beat UGA again***


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:42 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Your point is valid, but leave the politics out of it...

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:39 PM
 

especially when the only things Republicans have going for them is gerrymandering house districts and having a mainstream press that constantly repeats their talking points. Sorry, you can't criticize Obama when your party has no new ideas, is becoming a party that only represents white males when the country is becoming more and more diverse, and keeps on trotting out policies that have proven to fail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Obumma SUX***

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:54 PM
 



If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.


LOL.....

[3]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:57 PM
 

leave the politics out of it??????

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Yeah, hypocritical on my part...


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:55 PM
 

but was just pointing out that neither side can brag about doing good things right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Leave polotics out so that I can insert them instead

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 6:04 PM
 

Yup, nothing spouts conservatism like the mainstream media.

Thats why they love Rush Limbaugh and Ronald Reagan so much


Lawd

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Your point is valid, but leave the politics out of it...

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 6:05 PM
 

 *...Sorry, you can't criticize Obama when your party has no new ideas, is becoming a party that only represents white males when the country is becoming more and more diverse, and keeps on trotting out policies that have proven to fail. ...

Definition of irony. Saying this while quoting directly from liberal media talking points. Did you keep pausing CNN to get each point just right?


Ha! You beat me to it...


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:30 PM
 

but actually I think he was watching MSNBC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

If Spurrier had Clemson's talent he would win a national...

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:40 PM
 

title

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

This is where many Clemson fans are wrong by having the....

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:00 PM
 

perception that CU has better talent. At a few select skill positions, maybe, but SC is continually getting and developing better talent/players where it counts most.....the line of scrimmage. All the skill in the world doesn't matter if you can't "hold the line". PERIOD!

military_donation.jpg

So you're telling me their midget WR's, mediocre QB's, lack


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 2:01 PM
 

of depth at RB, a very inexperienced defense that was torched it's first two weeks and gave up 35 to UGA is more talented than us. Really the only argument you can make is they are more talented than us on the oline. And even then, it's not talent it's player development on the oline. Our front 7 this year is vastly more talented than SCU's front seven. We out recruit them on a yearly basis at nearly every position. Did you watch the NFL last weekend. You must have not, because you missed the highlights of different Clemson players on different NFL teams scoring TD's. AE is better than Marcus Lattimore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: So you're telling me their midget WR's, mediocre QB's, lack


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:29 PM
 

> of depth at RB, a very inexperienced defense that was
> torched it's first two weeks and gave up 35 to UGA is
> more talented than us. Really the only argument you
> can make is they are more talented than us on the
> oline. And even then, it's not talent it's player
> development on the oline. Our front 7 this year is
> vastly more talented than SCU's front seven. We out
> recruit them on a yearly basis at nearly every
> position. Did you watch the NFL last weekend. You
> must have not, because you missed the highlights of
> different Clemson players on different NFL teams
> scoring TD's. AE is better than Marcus Lattimore.

God you are stupid.


Re: So you're telling me their midget WR's, mediocre QB's, lack


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 9:23 PM
 

Your disdain for all things Gamecock clouds your judgement. Byrd and Jones are small, but Roland, Brent, and. Cooper aren't, and that doesn't even count our tight ends. midgets, not quite.

Lack of depth at Running back? You're give your eye teeth for Davis, Wilds and Williams. I am pleased you recognize that we have out coached you for years on the Oline.
As far as your front seven, why don't you ask Georgia. Vastly more talented, I don't think so. No question there is inexperience at the DE spot, but not at DT or at linebacker.
The DBs are talented but young and yes they are getting "torched." But by the time November comes around, the talent will have experience in it could be different.
Point is give the devil his due. You guys got a good team, but so do we. Last 5 years it has been all us, maybe this year too, maybe not. We will see.


Re: So you're telling me their midget WR's, mediocre QB's, lack


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 5:01 AM
 

I guess he is just SOOOOO furious at being beaten by a team with midget wide receivers, average quarterbacks, and no depth at running back that he has lost all objectivity in reality!!!!


Re: This is where many Clemson fans are wrong by having the....


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:05 PM
 

> perception that CU has better talent. At a few select
> skill positions, maybe, but SC is continually getting
> and developing better talent/players where it counts
> most.....the line of scrimmage. All the skill in the
> world doesn't matter if you can't "hold the line".
> PERIOD!


What "select" skill positions have you been better at over the past few years? Was Boyd better than Shaw????? Was anyone better than Lattimore? Who on your team was better than Alshon Jeffery? (I know.....you're going to insert Watkins here, but name one BIG game that Watson made a huge difference in besides the bowl game last year?) What defensive back was equal to Stephon Gilmore?

Help me on this one.


Re: If Spurrier had Clemson's talent he would win a national...


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 2:01 PM
 

that's the same talent that lost to jawja.


Re: If Spurrier had Clemson's talent he would win a national...


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:02 PM
 

> title

Who wins on the field? Recruiting rankings are for fans.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[3]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:43 PM
 

While I have to agree with facts...

I believe that Spurrier is in the twilight of his career and will never see a championship of any kind again.

Dabo's career has just begun, and I'm a proud Tiger fan that is happy to have him as a Head Coach. Clemson is not far from a national championship. It may not be this year, or next.. but it is coming.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 9:47 AM
 

I was ready to respond when I read this - and it says it all for me.

military_donation.jpg

My favorite part was the political jab at the end.***


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 12:54 PM
 



2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.


Why would anyone compare Spurrier to Dabo?? Spurrier is the


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:47 PM
 

2nd or 3rd best coach, arguably, in SEC history. He's nearly 70 years old.

You cannot compare anyone to Spurrier, hardly.


This is true. Maybe not a fair comparison.***


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:59 PM
 




Cock,


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:55 PM
 

Dabo has accomplished as much or more in his 5 years at Clemson as Sack has in entire 9 years at uSC.

You poor guy. Beating your rival is all you have.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 1:51 PM
 

125 million in debt and 70 per cent special admission players. In addition tied for 6th in history of NCAA for number of penalties and number of years on probation are facts that helped contribute to Spurrier's record


You are near sighted. Stevo inherited a very

[3]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 2:00 PM
 

Different situation. He was given complete control wIth an absolute disregard to school or ncaa rules .

Go crow up a different tree.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 2:02 PM
 

If I had to choose between Spurrier and Dabo, I would take Dabo any day of the week and not because he is necessarily a better coach.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 2:04 PM
 

if dabo is better than the coots coach what has been the problem in the past 5 yrs.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 4:33 AM
 

Mhhh. Thats really intelligent.


Both are good fits for their jobs. Let us compare that!

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:00 PM
 

SOS is a turd in a septic tank. You wouldn't put a rising star in a the sewer.

Dabo is a rising star in the sky. Imagine a turd in the sky.

Both are fit for their environment.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I'd say go back and compare Spurrier's to Dabo's first one's for a more telling

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:49 PM
 

comparison but the land scape has changed so much and I doubt Duke's schedule is on par, as well being a coach in the state of Florida makes things much easier. Especially when the SEC was so down.

Looks like moving forward vs FSU is about the best measuring stick.

2019 white level member

Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 3:58 PM
 

I have to agree with you to an extent. I want Clemson football to return to a place of dominance. I want to stomp those chickens in the dirt every year. Maybe the discussion should begin as to how we do that. Calling everyone a Coot who points out the fact that USUC has hired a legendary coach, is spending a fortune on facilities, and has a new level of commitment to their program never seen in the past; is no way to make our program better. How good a coach is Dabo? I honestly do not know. What I do know is that if we could afford Nick Saban, he would do the same at Clemson he has done at Bama if he were given the same administration support. Something is wrong at Clemson. Losing to the dang dirt pecking coots year after year is NOT acceptable. Calling everyone who demands excellence a "Coot" is not helping the problem.


I am just saying..

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:50 PM
 

Some programs are better. We can sit around and cry about their academics, or Spurrier hitting the sauce, or how many of them get arrested, or how many never graduate or bla, bla, bla.....but if we are talking about wins and losses against top 25 programs, each other and top 25 finishes, he is the better coach. You know sometimes it is ok to admit you are out played or out coached. Being realistic is needed in order to improve. The University of South Carolina's football program is better than our Clemson University football program. It is ok to say that. Now that we know where we are how do we get to where we want to be? We have already given Dabo the farm, so now how do we hold him accountable? I don't know how we can with his one sided contract. I think we are all along for the ride, and trust me that ride may include 10 straight losses to the coots. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you and it pains me greatly to say this.


First 6 years Spurrier 48-21, Dabo 51-23, both with

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:51 PM
 

one losing season. Can't argue facts.

Jeezzz can we just get back to our QB controversy.. :)

2019 white level member

Re: First 6 years Spurrier 48-21, Dabo 51-23, both with


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:54 PM
 

If it was 46-23 and 53-21 with us having won two games against them then I would not have any grounds to stand on. The big problem is 0-5 AND staring dead in the cold eyes of 0-6.


Re: Can't argue with the facts.

[2]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:54 PM
 

Thanks for the fun facts COOT!!!!


Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 5:57 PM
 

That is another thing. Just because you are realistic doesn't make you a coot. The first thing a blinded by the orange light fan likes to call someone that doesn't think like they do is a coot. It is like a liberal saying they are diverse until you divert away from their way of thinking and then you are a coot.


Dabo has been a head coach for 6 years. Spurrier has been a

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:18 PM
 

head coach for 30 (USFL and NFL included).

What was your point again?

2019 student level member


Re: Dabo has been a head coach for 6 years. Spurrier has been a


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:26 PM
 

> head coach for 30 (USFL and NFL included).
>
> What was your point again?

Spurrier is a legend and a #### good coach. Hating him and making fun of him while praying he retires soon doesn't change that. Other than Clemson fans, no one in the world would even think to compare Dabo to Spurrier. As football coaches they are not in the same universe. It's probably a safe bet to say nationally, there are plenty of fans who don't even know who Dabo is or who he coaches for. Doubt that holds true for Spurrier but believe what you want then preach it as the orange colored gospel.


That was kind of my point.

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:29 PM
 

Spurrier has been around for a long time, and has done a lot of great things. He will be in the CFB HOF when it's all said and done.

On the flip said, Dabo is just starting out. And he hasn't done half bad, and I believe he will become great in his own right. But it's useless to compare the two as of right now.

2019 student level member


Re: That was kind of my point.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 8:32 PM
 

> Spurrier has been around for a long time, and has
> done a lot of great things. He will be in the CFB HOF
> when it's all said and done.
>
> On the flip said, Dabo is just starting out. And he
> hasn't done half bad, and I believe he will become
> great in his own right. But it's useless to compare
> the two as of right now.

I agree with you and was not taking a shot at you.


Personally I don't hate him at all, cock, but you have to


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:49 PM
 

admit, he's an A-1 a$$hole. And too, I'm not praying he retires soon. Not at all. In fact I look forward to watching him slowly fall from his perch of top #### of all time as we pummel him into his last days before retiring to the golf course, where getting drunk and acting like an ### is more accepted.

Does that help, cock?


Re: Personally I don't hate him at all, cock, but you have to


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 6:38 AM
 

> admit, he's an A-1 a$$hole. And too, I'm not praying
> he retires soon. Not at all. In fact I look forward
> to watching him slowly fall from his perch of top
> #### of all time as we pummel him into his last days
> before retiring to the golf course, where getting
> drunk and acting like an ### is more accepted.
>
> Does that help, cock?

Not at all dick. That is your name isn't it? Does that help you at all?


Not at all, what, cock?


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 8:42 PM
 

Truth hurts apparently.


If Danny had the Players Dabo has had he would have won


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:38 PM
 

another NC for us


Re: Can't argue with the facts.


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 7:39 PM
 

Obama is that you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Dirtpeckers are so dumb


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 8:37 PM
 

This is the easiest question ever asked on Tigernet.

South Carolina Gets Three Years of Probation for NCAA Violations
By Eben Novy-Williams Apr 27, 2012 10:01 PM MT - Comments Email Print
Save
The University of South Carolina was stripped of six football scholarships over three years by the National Collegiate Athletic Association and was put on three years probation after athletes got rooms in an off-campus hotel for less than $15 a day.

The school failed to monitor $59,000 of impermissible benefits given to current and prospective student-athletes, the NCAA announced yesterday.

A dozen South Carolina student-athletes received preferential housing prices, and a pair of university boosters provided illegal benefits to recruits from 2009 to 2011, the NCAA’s Division I Committee on Infractions said in an e-mailed statement. During the three-year probationary period, in which the Gamecocks can participate in all championship events, South Carolina must report to the NCAA annually about its compliance and educational efforts.

Other penalties include an $18,500 fine and a reduction of official visits for football recruits.

“It is important to note that the university agreed with nearly all of the allegations in this case,” Britton Banowsky, the chairman of the Committee on Infractions, said in a conference call with reporters. “It was obvious to the committee and to the staff that the university wanted to get to the truth. They wanted to ask all the hard questions of all the right people.”

From May 2009 to October 2010, a dozen Gamecocks lived in a local hotel for “considerably less” than prices available to the general student population, and nine of the student-athletes received special loan arrangements following deferred payments, according to the NCAA’s statement. In total, players were given approximately $51,000 in impermissible extra benefits from the living arrangements.

Boosters Provided Benefits

In addition, two boosters provided more than $8,000 for recruiting inducements and extra benefits, including cash, gift cards and funding of unofficial visits, the NCAA said.

South Carolina announced in December that it had responded to the NCAA’s notice of allegations regarding the impermissible benefits and recruiting. The school acknowledged violations had occurred in its football team in 2009 and 2010, and presented a number of self-imposed penalties endorsed by the NCAA’s infractions committee.

“The university regrets the past actions and decisions by individuals that resulted in violations of NCAA legislation,” Athletic Director Eric Hyman said in a statement on the school’s website. “We are pleased, however, that the Committee on Infractions found the corrective actions we have taken and the penalties we have self-imposed reflect the university’s commitment to full compliance with NCAA rules.”

Other penalties imposed by the Committee on Infractions include the indefinite disassociation of both the involved boosters and the local hotel, and a limit on official visits for men’s and women’s track and field recruits, according to the statement.

military_donation.jpg

How many BCS victories?***

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 8:39 PM
 



military_donation.jpg

Re: How many BCS victories?***

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:25 PM
 

Maybe they had a rule that said no more than two from each conference could go no mater how highly ranked and that crummy conferences like the ACC and Big East automatically got one BCS slot regardless of where ranked. Just maybe rankings were not taken into consideration.
Just maybe.


Dummy, stay in the top two and quit begging.***


Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:39 PM
 



badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Maybe if you didn't lose to Tennessee and UGA?


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 8:54 PM
 

Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.


You are forgetting so much

[1]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 9:28 PM
 

What's Spurrier's record versus sub-par foes such as Kentucky, Vandy, etc.?

I'm pretty sure Dabo inherited a team that lost to Wake Forest, so I'm not sure what you are saying there.

Look at Clemson's record versus Auburn, and look at Spurrier's.

Bottom line: Your post is dumb. You are leaving out so much to make your point.

military_donation.jpg

Now for the real FACTS:

[4]
Posted: Sep 14, 2014 11:46 PM
 

Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready to fire him.

He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.

Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT, LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do anything more than beat his rival.

In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than Sack did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued that Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack has in his entire 9 years at uSC.

Facts.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 6:43 AM
 

> Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as
> Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready to
> fire him.
>
> He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.
>
> Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how
> you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT,
> LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to
> mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do
> anything more than beat his rival.
>
> In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than Sack
> did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued that
> Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack has
> in his entire 9 years at uSC.
>
> Facts.

Fact, Spurrier has beaten Dabo every time while Dabo is full=time head coach. Spin it anyway you want, Dabo's your hero, he's just not better than Spurrier or even in the same league. (Now, go on with your childish, petulant, immature, whiny-a$$ name calling due to the fact that someone here disagrees with your irrational opinion).


Ya know cock, you're a funny little psychopath...

[1]
Posted: Sep 15, 2014 8:53 PM
 

I've already given you the fact Spurrier is 5-1 against Dabo. And? It changes nothing about what I said. Read it again, and see if you can find a single point to debate instead of repeating something that was already a given.

Second, Dabo's not my hero. He's a helluva coach who has accomplished as much at Clemson in 5 years as your hero has in 9 years at uSC. We don't hold beating uSC up as a nearly the accomplishment that you losers do, but then again we haven't lost most every game of your life either.

If Dabo's biggest accomplishment was only beating uSC in 9 years, he would be fired. Bowden did that. He beat the snot out of Holtz. Is Bowden a better coach than Holtz? But alas, by the time Dabo's completed 9 seasons he will far surpass anything Sack has done.

And lastly, it's kind of funny how you mentioned, childish, petulant, immature, and whining when in fact you namcecalled in two straight responses, and for years you've demonstrated every one of the those other adjectives in the midst of your mutli-handled, psychotic charade.

You made zero sense in anything you said. I'm sorry you're so horribly mentally challenged, but you really should try harder to not expose it so much.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:19 PM
 

> Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as
> Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready to
> fire him.
>
> He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.
>
> Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how
> you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT,
> LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to
> mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do
> anything more than beat his rival.
>
> In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than Sack
> did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued that
> Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack has
> in his entire 9 years at uSC.
>
> Facts.

Since everyone is "fact checking" in this thread.......Auburn was 3-9 the year you beat them. FSU finally came back to football's upper echelon in 2011-12. Ohio State (THE MOST OVERRATED TEAM IN THE GAME TODAY by everyone's standard). Va Tech built a legacy by beating 9 pitiful teams per year and the charade of them being anything special is laughable. But I will give you the LSU / UGA victories as nice ones.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:22 PM
 

We beat Auburn twice. You may want to get your facts correct. We were also a missed kick away from beating them their championship year. Game went to overtime.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

null


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:46 PM
 

> We beat Auburn twice. You may want to get your facts
> correct. We were also a missed kick away from
> beating them their championship year. Game went to
> overtime.

My bad........Auburn was 7-5 in 2011 when you beat them and 3-9 in 2012. Congrats on those big victories.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:52 PM
 

You lost to that 2011 Auburn team. You sure you wanna run them down?

2019 student level member


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:55 PM
 

And you lost to them.

You are over here trying to cause trouble.

You might want to read the boilerplate when you signed in.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

null


lol....


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 11:25 PM
 

you post and want to talk about "real" facts and post false facts. and you want to take that back with "my bad"?


You coots beat TN last year when they were 3-3...oops, my bad

You beat Auburn 2 times in one year....oops my bad


I hate that fsu did not come back to football's upper echelon until 2011-12. That must be why you coots beat them in a bowl game in 2010 before they were good again....oops. my bad

Should I continue?

I really don't think you want to get into losing to bad teams argument


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 5:13 AM
 

Yeah...YOUR BAD


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 5:11 AM
 

Thats a great comment. Couldn't have written it better.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 9:37 AM
 

> Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as
> Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready to
> fire him.
>
> He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.
>
> Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how
> you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT,
> LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to
> mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do
> anything more than beat his rival.
>
> In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than Sack
> did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued that
> Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack has
> in his entire 9 years at uSC.
>
> Facts.

Nobody says anthing about beating Va Tech anymore.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 9:37 AM
 

> Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as
> Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready to
> fire him.
>
> He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.
>
> Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how
> you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT,
> LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to
> mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do
> anything more than beat his rival.
>
> In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than Sack
> did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued that
> Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack has
> in his entire 9 years at uSC.
>
> Facts.

Nobody says anthing about beating Va Tech anymore.


Re: Now for the real FACTS:


Posted: Sep 17, 2014 9:40 AM
 

> > Spurrier inherited just as much or more talent as
> > Clemson had. After 5 years, you clowns were ready
> to
> > fire him.
> >
> > He's had 4 good seasons out of 9.
> >
> > Dabo is in his 6th year as a head coach. Funny how
> > you neglected to mention Dabo's wins over FSU, VT,
> > LSU, UGA, Auburn, Ohio State, and you forgot to
> > mention Sack's choke jobs and inability to do
> > anything more than beat his rival.
> >
> > In 5 years Dabo has accomplished a ton more than
> Sack
> > did in his first 5 years, and it can be argued
> that
> > Dabo has accomplished as much or more than Sack
> has
> > in his entire 9 years at uSC.
> >
> > Facts.
>

Nobody says anthing about beating Va Tech anymore.


Why was BCS bowl record not a part of your argument?***


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 9:18 PM
 



2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."


Re: Why was BCS bowl record not a part of your argument?***


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:22 PM
 

Probably because automatic bids instead of bowls taking the better team makes this argument sort of null and void.


Re: Why was BCS bowl record not a part of your argument?***


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 11:30 PM
 

backed into it or not....we still won.


Because we had a cheap route to the game. Better teams were


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:51 PM
 

In worse bowls.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

No we didn't. We earned the BCS bowl and we went out and


Posted: Sep 16, 2014 10:32 PM
 

showed it. Hence we finished in the top 10. That's top 10 out of ~127 1-A football programs, in the entire united States. Sucks to be us I guess.


It is true, Spurrier has been a successful coach for a few


Posted: Sep 15, 2014 10:39 PM
 

decades. Why don't we come back to this in like 5 years or so and see what Dabo has accomplished. Right now, he's doing pretty good, even if he has hit a few pot holes, here and there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.


Re: It is true, Spurrier has been a successful coach for a few


Posted: Sep 16, 2014 11:06 PM
 

Dabo is a package deal that is complete and would be hard to replace. I really do not want a retread has been coach to come in here. Dabo is not our problem.


Replies: 88  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: 2 excellent tickets in the lower deck of the North Stands(visitors side), Section P, Row M, Seats 18...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
11233 people have read this post