Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Choice Goals: Running back set for big season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,078

New Story: Choice Goals: Running back set for big season

May 6, 2016, 8:09 AM

Choice Goals: Running back set for big season

Clemson’s coaching staff declined to name a pecking order behind starter Wayne Gallman at running back at the end of the spring, but Adam Choice did more than enough to be considered for the spot. Choice had a great spring because he sets goals. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guy is tough. Can't wait for him to run the rock***

May 6, 2016, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

IMO, had it not been for his injury.

May 7, 2016, 3:42 PM

we would be talking about Choice.....not Gallman.

But the backs should be fun in 2016.

Whenlooking for back up to Gallman . . .

May 6, 2016, 8:43 AM

there's only one Choice!

We are going to have a good season at RB

May 6, 2016, 8:54 AM

With Gallman 1 Choice 2nd & Feaster 3rd & we will be unstoppable & thats not even counting Watson! I just hope Feaster came come in and learn the play book in a hurry so he can contribute this season.

Re: We are going to have a good season at RB

May 6, 2016, 9:40 AM

> With Gallman 1 Choice 2nd & Feaster 3rd & we will be
> unstoppable & thats not even counting Watson! I just
> hope Feaster came come in and learn the play book in
> a hurry so he can contribute this season.

I do not believe Feaster will be the third RB we play I think Fuller will fill that role, Feaster might get some carries but Gallman, Choice, & Fuller will get the bulk of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Faster Feaster for running back kickoffs!***

May 6, 2016, 9:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McCloud

May 7, 2016, 3:44 PM

if ball security doesn't become an issue, Ray Ray should do fine with returns.

Along with Scott.

Re: We are going to have a good season at RB

May 6, 2016, 10:30 AM [ in reply to We are going to have a good season at RB ]

Ya know. When you start looking at what we have coming back on offense, boy it's just scary. I mean, this offense has a chance to be one of the best ever in CFB history. Not just the best in CU history.(which I think it will be)
Gonna be fun watching this group.
True smash mouth spread.

Can't wait!!!

Re: New Story: Choice Goals: Running back set for big season

May 6, 2016, 10:08 AM

Adam's injuries hasn't changed my mind about him from back when we were recruiting him. IMO, I think that he has the talent and the skills to be one of the best true RB we have had at Clemson in a long long time. His HS film shows that he was option qb where his option was to take off and run the ball 90% of the time. He has learned to stop/start, making the cuts and moves by adjusting his speed in and out of crowds to get away. And to do it the way he does it, he has to have excellent vision. A full season without any season ending injuries, and that young man is going to have some big numbers. Him and Feaster I think will be a better thunder/lighting duo. And what I mean by that is I think that Adam has the potential to be better than James Davis without trying to take anything from Davis bc he was a good RB....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2016, 12:56 PM

While we are talking about how stacked we are with RBs. When we look at our 2017 commitment list and see a big RB like Cordarrian Richardson @ 5'11" 225 pounds, does he have the speed to be like a Todd Gurley type back for us. I know that with us being as close as we were of landing Gurley, then he went to UGA, that was a terrible disappointment, and as far as I'm concerned was a waste. I say a waste bc with Gurley, we would have I honestly believe, would have played in the NCG before last year. Do any T-Netters feel or believe that Richardson can be that bruising run the crap over people the way Gurley done through his college career. Gurley I think was only like 210 entering college, and 225 at the NFL combine. Richardson coming in at 225, the weight training program and training table should make him a much stronger 225 with better muscle tone that could possibly help his speed. And a 3d and a couple, or a 4th and 1 should be about automatic. I haven't heard that much said about Cordarrian Richardson, what do you guys think about him? Could he be the Big back we have missed on for years?

May 6, 2016, 5:47 PM

If you look at measurables, Richardson is eerily close to being a Gurly twin! He has that rare size & speed combination that is rare, I mean Herschel Walker rare! I'm looking for big things from him! If Gallman has another great season , it's going to be hard to take his records away! I was always doubting him, last year I ate every word! I'll never doubt Gallman again. I'm actually thinking 1,500+ yards again for him if he stays healthy! Would make his career totals tough to surpass. He's already pretty close to best ever statistically! If not for James Davis, Spiller would have been a 2,000 yard rusher possibly two years in a row! JD was great, but CJ was amazing! I think Richardson has the potential to nest the best RB we've ever had! 225lbs already!? Going to be a BEAST!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cant WAIT!! Going to be best backs in USA!

May 6, 2016, 5:39 PM

Choice will be as good as Gallman! Defense won't get a minute to rest! Don't want to wish my summer away, but I'm ready for football! See you all in Tampa!!!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cant WAIT!! Going to be best backs in USA!

May 7, 2016, 2:26 AM

If these backs stay mentally and physically ready at all time throughout the season, LORD have MERCY on the opposing defenses.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,078
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic