Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cannot believe this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,433

Cannot believe this

Sep 30, 2017, 9:46 PM

Millions of Americans just like myself work our f**king a$$es off every week just to be able to sit down, relax, and watch 3-3 1/2 hours of football and then that goes and gets ruined because ESPN can't fix a server issue. You've got to be absurdly chitting me right now.

**** you ESPN. Seriously, just **** you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you write ESPN?

Sep 30, 2017, 9:47 PM

Sucks this is happening

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must not have kneeled during the anthem

Sep 30, 2017, 9:49 PM

ESPN only like kneelers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cannot believe this

Sep 30, 2017, 9:54 PM

That's why you get what you pay for by having cable. It's worth it to pay extra money knowing you are going to get your game every time. I would never try to save a few bucks by cutting the cord and depend on the internet to watch what I want to watch.

Sep 30, 2017, 9:58 PM

You're right, @lextiger551. But not all of us are blessed with the financial stability to afford "the extra bucks" to get those high-end cable packages that provide the more reliable viewing of experience. Some of us real world folks have to make due with we got. Thanks for making me feel great about paying for internet streaming services. Caring for my wife and infant son is a bit more of a priority right now.

I got the choice xtra package with Directv. $75/month

Sep 30, 2017, 10:00 PM

Never miss a game.

Plus, I don't think he was condemning you. He was simply saying "you get what you pay for"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2017, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Cannot believe this ]

I don't have home internet. Just have mobile internet on. Phone. This game is broadcast over air, free. Hook up the old antenna and watch it for free.

Sep 30, 2017, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Cannot believe this ]

I don't have home internet. Just have mobile internet on. Phone. This game is broadcast over air, free. Hook up the old antenna and watch it for free.

Sep 30, 2017, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Cannot believe this ]

Haha. Chillax man. Cable is like $50 a month. Any "real world folk" with a job can afford that. Give me a break. And you're right, it's priorities. If Clemson football is a major priority then find a way to get cable and stop trying to save $13 dollars a month, or Dont complain when your internet goes out, because that's what the internet does. It messes up all the time.

Sep 30, 2017, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Cannot believe this ]
IMG_0703.JPG(79.4 K)

Speak for yourself, Lex....Cut the cord 4 years ago and haven't missed a game in Clemson baseball, basketball, and football...NFL....or fckn cricket since.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 30, 2017, 10:11 PM

Well you're obviously luckier than this guy.

Sep 30, 2017, 9:57 PM

I'm watching on ABC app through PlayStation Vue with no problems.

Sep 30, 2017, 9:57 PM

Working just fine on Dish Network.

I feel your pain. I had Sling for three years. Try the radio

Sep 30, 2017, 10:10 PM

when all else fails.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I went back to DTV because of ESPiN's app.

Sep 30, 2017, 10:12 PM

We tried a couple games but there's too much traffic on Sat to do a computer or phone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,433
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic