Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cancer Free! Cancer Free! Thank God Almighty I'm Cancer Free
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 699
   | View Original Thread |

Cancer Free! Cancer Free! Thank God Almighty I'm Cancer Free

Nov 7, 2018, 9:59 AM

I've kept things pretty quiet about this, but I just had to tell the Tigernet Nation that I was diagnosed late last year with Prostate cancer and was told that surgery was my only chance to beat it. Yet, even with surgery, there was no guarantee I'd be cancer free. Immediately, my wife and I began praying and believing for God's miracle. And even though we believed all would be well, we sold our season parking passes and tickets for the 2018 season - not knowing if I'd be well enough to attend. But I am so happy to announce that after months of eating healthy, losing 32 pounds, one surgery, a trusting God, and being surrounded by a loving wife and 2 awesome kids, I am now 100% Cancer Free! Doctors look for a reading of 0.04 or less, and my results were 0.000. And the oncologist says that the chance of any cancer returning is slim to none.

We're planning on attending at least one game this year - either Carolina or the ACCCG in Charlotte, and we'll be back in in our regular seats next season. Remember, God is real, God is good. And God still does miracles. This picture was taken shortly after we received the good news.
Go Tigers!

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/p5BRRmDb/happyagain.jpg[/img]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Replies: 0
| visibility 699
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic