Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we please get someone new...HEATHER DINICH is a joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,779

Can we please get someone new...HEATHER DINICH is a joke

Oct 14, 2013, 12:58 PM

She's cute, i'll give her that. if she wants to do dinner and drinks, let's go. But that's where it ends. Not only are her articles poorly written, researched (i'm of the same fault, but not paid for my opinions), they are completely inaccurate most of the time.

http://search.espn.go.com/heather-dinich/ being the latest. "Ironically, the toughest opponent both Florida State and Clemson have played so far has been Boston College". I will say BC gave us one hell of a fight, but has she already forgotten about Georgia.

ACC/CLEMSON deserve a better writer than this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cute?

Oct 14, 2013, 12:59 PM

dude, she's a downright fox!

Cute?***

Oct 14, 2013, 12:59 PM

She is referring to their common opponent this year, hence

Oct 14, 2013, 1:00 PM

the word "both".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then there's nothing ironic about it

Oct 14, 2013, 1:08 PM

Seeing as how they are the only common opponent between us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wut? Cute?

Oct 14, 2013, 1:01 PM

Read carefully

Oct 14, 2013, 1:02 PM

FSU has NOT played Georgia

I dont see you writing for EsucPN...

I'm not so sure that holds water

Oct 14, 2013, 1:09 PM

I'd argue she is intending to say that BC has been the toughest opponent we've played, and that BC has been the toughest opponent FSU has played.

WHy? Because BC is our ONLY common opponent, and it's be idiotic to say it was ironic that they are the toughest common opponent if they've been the ONLY common opponent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? No way

Oct 14, 2013, 1:05 PM

You mean FSU didn't play Georgia. Wow. Thanks!!

She wasn't referring to a common opponent as the toughest, she actually referred to them as our toughest period. Not one mention of us beating jawja.

You don't know how to read

Oct 14, 2013, 1:11 PM

"The toughest opponent both Florida State and Clemson have played so far has been Boston College"

BC is the only opponent both Florida State and Clemson have played, so yes they are also the toughest.

She was just trying to segue into the Adazzio quote.

I'd argue

Oct 14, 2013, 1:18 PM

Her use of "Ironically", which you left out of the quote, shows her intention to be different.

Either way, it is poorly written. If she intends to say that BC has been our toughest opponent and FSU's toughest opponent, then I'd argue UGA was tougher for us. If she intended to say it was our toughest common opponent then its very poor writing to include "ironically".

Cute.

Oct 14, 2013, 1:06 PM

I was trying to give her some kind of hope for the future. Lol. Can't she have something. Haha

cute?***

Oct 14, 2013, 1:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Then why even use word toughest?

Oct 14, 2013, 1:09 PM

Why not say only?

Hibbit...You're giving her to much credit***

Oct 14, 2013, 1:15 PM

I thought her last name was Sammich ?***

Oct 14, 2013, 1:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute?***

Oct 14, 2013, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Ok. Ok haha

Oct 14, 2013, 1:24 PM

She's not cute. Lol I was trying to give her a little positive before i beat her down for crappy writing.

Stop with the HD bashing. What she said was 100% correct

Oct 14, 2013, 1:33 PM

the toughest opponent BOTH FSU and Clemson have played IS BC. When did FSU play UGA??

What is ironic about that?

Oct 14, 2013, 1:43 PM

Her wording sure reads, to me, to be that BC is the toughest opponent we've played and the toughest opponent that FSU has player. Why else would it be considered "ironic"?

BC is Clemson and FSU's ONLY common opponent. There's nothing ironic about them being the toughest common opponent.

Went for a walk, came back and read it again

Oct 14, 2013, 1:38 PM

I also cleaned my glasses, took off my glasses, put in contacts, took them out, put on someone else's glasses and even used prescription sunglasses for a peak.

How in the world did you come up with cute ? I guess if you put her in same picture with a topless, beer gutted, half drunk certain SC football coach you could say--

Naa, she would still be the homely chick with a drunk football coach in the picture

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HD is Trollish and Knows Nothing of Football***

Oct 14, 2013, 2:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cute???

Oct 14, 2013, 2:25 PM

You have not yet been ridiculed enough for that statement.

She does need to GTFO though, agreed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,779
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic