Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
G.A Mangus has a flooded basement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

G.A Mangus has a flooded basement

Oct 6, 2015, 8:40 PM

Spurrier said:

>>quarterbacks coach G.A. Mangus had some flooding in his basement<<

I guess all of you know how that happened:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/ad-not-100-percent-sure-south-carolina-will-host-lsu-game/ar-AAfaF2a

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pure gold, no pun intended

Oct 6, 2015, 8:42 PM

Lol

Re: Drunk again. Thought he was in the rest room. He needs

Oct 6, 2015, 9:21 PM

help

Re: G.A Mangus has a flooded basement- I'd be

Oct 6, 2015, 9:25 PM

sympathetic if he didnt befoul main st greenville with his filth. he is a classless bozo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: G.A Mangus has a flooded basement- I'd be

Oct 6, 2015, 9:37 PM

Bet the water has a yellow tinge to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we please be classier than this?

Oct 6, 2015, 10:22 PM

I have friends and neighbors who have lost everything that they own in these floods. At least 17 deaths. Are you really going to make jokes about this?

Re: Can we please be classier than this?

Oct 6, 2015, 10:36 PM

I am sorry for all the good people who have endured tragedy. My heart goes out to them be they a Tiger or a Gamecock. Having said that, I have no sympathy for this low life's flooded basement.

Re: Can we please be classier than this?

Oct 7, 2015, 2:08 AM [ in reply to Can we please be classier than this? ]

Thanks, babydoc. I am a Clemson alum living around this area too, and it is devastating what our neighbors have endured. My kids and I were among friends and strangers helping each other clear out flooded homes and trying to salvage all they could this afternoon...Some were tigers, others gamecocks, dawgs, terriers, vols and more. Today, they are all neighbors, not rivals. Mangus walks his kids to their elementary school every morning he can. Being a football coach is his job. As fans, we may attribute more to that, but today he is another of the flood victims who is trying to care for his family and home. This isn't a joke, it is just meanness after a day where I saw nothing but kindness of strangers and friends.

I hope Clemson does what it does best this Saturday and recognizes what our state has endured this week from Columbia to Charleston to Georgetown to Clarendon County.

To paraphrase the words of Ron Burgandy, "you stay classy, Clemson Tigers."

Re: G.A Mangus has a flooded basement

Oct 6, 2015, 10:34 PM

I'm a Clemson Alumni, but I also live in Columbia. If you are detached from this devastation I could see why you might make a joke in bad taste. But please remember that people have died here, and so many people are without homes now. I know the majority of Tiger nation is classy and willing to help their fellow man, just consider taking down this thread.

Some People are Above everything until a BAD thing happens

Oct 7, 2015, 6:10 AM

to them. Then they want all the sympathy they can get. Some have yet to Evolve....

Oct 7, 2015, 7:24 AM

Just so you all know -

I also live in Columbia and have neighbors who have experienced flooding. Yes, the overarching situation is tragic and nothing to joke about...... It also isn't something to joke about individual situations IF someone has had a devastating loss.

HOWEVER; the statement by Spurrier that Mangus has "some" flooding in his basement doesn't sound particularly devastating and as far as I'm concerned, Mangus has earned his notoriety and is fair game under fair circumstances. I consider this to be one.

So, NO - I stand by my sense of humor, my words and trust that Mangus will "clean up his own house".

Oct 7, 2015, 7:28 AM

No wonder they have to boil their water in columbia

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic