Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we get here again?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,283

Can we get here again?

Oct 26, 2016, 12:12 AM

Tigers fans are hopeful. 7-0, Noles up Sat. This will be our biggest test IMO, how we stop the run of Cook, and how Watson delivers, receiver's execute and the Return of Gallman now, Clemson is ready to fire on all cylinders. Louisville was @ home, but the Noles are going to play like this is their championship- in their house, in hopes of being back into in a conversation. However their season already has 2 losses and they are wounded, this will be another tough road win along the way for the Tigers. Hopeful that we can get there ( NCG ) again, and finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySXCog-n7M

Watson's first big throw down field to Renfrow for a TD @ 22:00. Watson and Renfrow at their best.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we get here again?

Oct 26, 2016, 1:58 AM

We can and we will get "there" again! We will beat Florida State Saturday..not a prognosticator, but if I had to guess, I'd say Clemson wins 35-17. Remember when everybody scoffed and snickered when Dabo said in 10 games they'd win 5 and we'd win 5 when talking about Fsu and the Tigers? Ain't nobody laughing now! What Dabo has done at Clemson is incredible. He's built a program that will compete hard and always be in the hunt for NC's. But what I love most is that he and his staff run it the right way. Players are not just numbers. The culture is in place and it is sustainable because "there is something special in these hills". Do not worry about these 2016 Clemson Tigers. I'll run some numbers by you and you can see for yourself where we sit. I want to preface it by saying we will play MUCH better, and when we do it will be spectacular. Don't drink the kool-aid; the media has painted this team as not focused, and just going through the motions. Let me tell you, nothing could be further off base. There are issues with every team, but just remember, WE ARE 7-0!!! We could of lost to NC State but we didn't! Our Tigers refuse to lose. Now, let's look at where we were and are after 7 games last year and now. In 2015 we had scored 269 (38.4) points, and this year 256 (36.6). We had gained 3258 (465.4) yards in 2015 after 7 games and 3320 (474.3) this year. The turnovers were 16 at this time last year, and incredibly, 16 this year. On defense last year we gave up 262.2 a game after 7 games and 14.2 points per game, and amazingly our defense has surrendered 298.6 yards and 15.3 points per game. Wow, the sky isnt falling! We are in great shape for our end of season run. I believe in Dabo and our coaching staff. Our guys are getting healthier, refreshed, and ready to roll. I can't wait till Saturday night. What Coach Venables and staff have done with all the changes on defense is remarkable. This 2016 Clemson defense is going to be monstrous by the Championship game. And Deshaun is going to seal the deal this year. Against who?, does it matter? This team is relentless, battle tested, and believe in each other. These Tigers will finish the job with NO regrets....GO Tigers!.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,283
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic