Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can recruits sign anytime now, or must wait until February?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Can recruits sign anytime now, or must wait until February?

Dec 21, 2017, 12:56 PM

Are there only 2 official signing days, or is it open signing period between now and February? They can commit anytime, but not sure about signing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Till 22rd.. then February.***

Dec 21, 2017, 1:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

you mean the 22th?***

Dec 21, 2017, 1:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I believe he mint 22st***

Dec 21, 2017, 1:44 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he meent twenty tooth.

Dec 21, 2017, 2:23 PM

22th. 22rd is twenty turd.

Message was edited by: TIGrrFnn®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he meant 23st.***

Dec 21, 2017, 5:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can recruits sign anytime now, or must wait until February?

Dec 21, 2017, 1:59 PM

It’s 72hours so they have until Friday to decide else they must wait until NSD in February

Someone give me reason this was put in place?

Dec 21, 2017, 2:11 PM

Not that I don't like it... just don't understand the logic? So the kids won't have the pressure for the next month? Or to allow them to have Christmas without the worry of a coach being in a big box under their tree? lol

Couldn't you just see a giant box wrapped in a black shower curtain under the tree? lol

Re: Someone give me reason this was put in place?

Dec 21, 2017, 2:18 PM

It allows the coaches unlimited contact with the recruit, and gets other coaches of their back. Once signed, they are bound to the school and the agreement (like a contract), thus another school can't just come in and pressure them.... Does no good as the school they signed with would have to agree to release them. Gets a ton of the pressures of recruiting of their backs so they can enjoy their next few months.

Dec 21, 2017, 5:26 PM

I think it helps the 2 and 3 star kids too....plus the schools. Let's say hypothetically Clemson was holding out hope they get that 5 star OL guy from TN. That didn't happen. But they still need an OL guy. Now they can move down their list of prospects. So the kid may get an offer from Clemson when his previous best offer was a mid-major program. Helps the kid, helps the university. IMHO

To confuse ESPN. They certainly weren't ready for it.

Dec 21, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Someone give me reason this was put in place? ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Someone give me reason this was put in place? ]

Like Dabo said yesterday. If a commit doesn't sign, he's not committed and its time to move on. If a school ask the commit to wait until February, then he knows he needs to look around because the school isn't really committed to him.

The Dude abides

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic