Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: FSU completes sweep of Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: FSU completes sweep of Tigers

Apr 14, 2019, 8:10 PM

FSU completes sweep of Tigers

TALLAHASSEE, FLA. - Florida State overcame a 3-0 deficit to defeat No. 13 Clemson 6-4 at Dick Howser Stadium on Sunday afternoon. The Seminoles, who swept the s Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: FSU completes sweep of Tigers

Apr 14, 2019, 8:12 PM

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: TNET: FSU completes sweep of Tigers

Apr 14, 2019, 8:12 PM

I’m starting to worry about that Georgia game...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can we finally put baseball behind us

Apr 14, 2019, 8:16 PM

and focus on football summer conditioning?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: can we finally put baseball behind us

Apr 14, 2019, 8:22 PM

Agree. Ready to hear Logan Rudolph and Tanner Muse rip some kid in half on one of those opposite converging tackles.

That’s stupid because it would be one of our players but too lazy to delete.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can Dabo coach basketball too?***

Apr 14, 2019, 10:17 PM [ in reply to can we finally put baseball behind us ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Dabo coach basketball too?***

Apr 15, 2019, 5:51 AM

Can he coach baseball?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: can we finally put baseball behind us

Apr 15, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to can we finally put baseball behind us ]

Yes - That’s the spirit - TBalm !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Can't win them all...

Apr 14, 2019, 8:25 PM

Dust yourselves off and get ready for the next one..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We had plenty of chances to take control . . .

Apr 14, 2019, 9:00 PM

of the game . . . Lacked timely hits . . . Booted balls . . . same stuff that beats every team

Here are two thoughts from a biased Tiger fan:

1) hard to win when you walk 10 batters

2) you cannot pull a low and away breaking ball

We aren't interested in hitting the ball where it's pitched, so there's the pitching game plan to whip us.

This is a solid team. We'll rebound and win several more games.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We had plenty of chances to take control . . .

Apr 14, 2019, 10:05 PM

Amen to that, Skeeta56 nailed it. Just to add to your summation. Our pitching staff gave up 31 freebies in the series. Doesn’t include errors or WP/PB.

In contrast their staff gave up 6 base on balls, 3 hbp (9 freebies) and we struck out 36 times (19) today.

Good thing is, this is an anomaly for our pitching this year. We’ve actually been pretty good at limiting freebies this year aside from WP/PB ‘s. Hopefully this is our mid season slump and the team will work itself out of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We had plenty of chances to take control . . .

Apr 14, 2019, 10:16 PM

So - we gave up 31 freebies - and had 36 strikeouts? Not the best numbers to bring home the wins!! But - I agree with Skeeta - we will rebound!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I agree.

Apr 15, 2019, 9:33 AM [ in reply to We had plenty of chances to take control . . . ]

I do remember a stretch under the former coach where we went through a 10-game losing stretch. I don't foresee this happening this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Welp

Apr 14, 2019, 9:54 PM

That sucked

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic