Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all obsessed & still talking about the Blow-out game since..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all obsessed & still talking about the Blow-out game since..

Jan 25, 2019, 3:29 PM

it’s just an unreal situation seeing Bama going down so uncharacteristly bad..

and Paul said Bammer lost simply b/c of going against a superior team in Clemson, didn’t make corrections, yada-yada-yada.

Plus, said they’d wish they would hear from Saban on what happened but that ain’t happening since he knows what happened!

44-16 is what happened!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on - LBB !!***

Jan 25, 2019, 3:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Nope, Saban isn't going to admit being outcoached...

Jan 25, 2019, 3:35 PM

or any coaching mistakes. He'll blame it on 'execution,' indicating his kids knew what to do but didn't do it. What happened was the aszwhuppin of this century if you consider only National Championship Games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What will end Saban will be if we face off again next

Jan 25, 2019, 3:48 PM

year in the first round or the championship and beat them again. That might be the nail.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all Still talking about the Blow-out game since..

Jan 25, 2019, 3:46 PM

I guess the next question is will Dabo send Saban into retirement.....think the guy is 67 years old and if Dabo beats him again a time or two more he may done......he does not like to lose (why should he because he never has at the college level)......Go Tigers!!!!!

Urban Meyer was never the same after 31-0 lol.

Jan 25, 2019, 3:49 PM

I expect the same for Saban.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Urban Meyer was never the same after 31-0 lol.

Jan 25, 2019, 4:09 PM

I hope so. Though I think Saban may keep fighting and run Bama into the ground before he retires. i think he wants #7.

If the goal is to get Saban to leave, the fastest and easiest way to do that would be to see him win #7. He would be the absolute best with no comparison. He couldnt go any higher in terms of college football coaching success.

But, it would be much more enjoyable to keep beating him, watch him try to keep winning and fail, and watch Bama ask him to retire after his ego runs the program down a few notches, or into the dirt.

Re: Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all Still talking about the Blow-out game since..

Jan 25, 2019, 4:05 PM

Good teams do not make simple mistakes in their 15th. game of the season. Good coaches don't make bad decisions throughout the game. A team loaded with 4**** and 5***** talent should have adequate depth on both the offense and defense. A good coach should recognize when he has been out-coached and not blame a loss on his and the players mistakes.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 4:40 PM

Oh the wisdom!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all Still talking about the Blow-out game since.. ]

Joe I agree with you 110% but Saban has a huge ego ...... he will never do that and admit the better team won that game......same goes with his arrogant players......just listen to all the excuses given after the game .......not one of them owned up and admited they got beat by a superior team......Go Tigers!!!!!

Tigers Coaches would never say it, but

Jan 25, 2019, 6:11 PM

. . . . let bammer and anyone else keep, "not respecting that dismantling"! Coaches are always having to guard against "complacency"! They won't have a thing to worry about thanks to the "non-credit giving coaching staff, players and fan base"! Plenty of bulletin board material to get the 2019 squad plenty motivated in the offseason. Offseason only though! Once the season starts; we just focus on Clemson! And we never at any point "worry" about them! But, sometimes when you are thinking about "not doing that last rep" things like those comments can get you over the hump!

Our coaches are too classy! Too professional to say it, "but that's kind of unkempt on Saban part to not acknowledge the outstanding game plan"! It's an unwritten rule kind of thing.
Hopefully, Nikki eventually flames out completely! He was good to great for college football at one point. Now, I think he is just "tired"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caller on Finebomb just said we’re all obsessed & still talking about the Blow-out game since..

Jan 25, 2019, 6:37 PM

What happened is much simpler and explains the poor adjustments and the fake field goal call. Saban’s “walking cup holder” failed to maintain the proper Geritol mix and Saban was unable to maintain focus on the happenings in the game. He just folded his arms and paced and asked “Where is my drink?” If you don’t believe me just watch the Bama radio replay. It’s clear.

Saban's just glad the Dabo respects him and love Bama

Jan 25, 2019, 7:02 PM

or we would have hung 60 on them.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic