Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Call me crazy (sorry for rambling)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Call me crazy (sorry for rambling)

Feb 13, 2015, 4:14 AM

Clemson is better than what we've been showing of late. I'm not a Clemson OG, whereas I haven't been a fan of Clemson my entire life. I'm a Senior here at the best school on God's Green Earth, however, and have seen changes in the forum of the best website that supports the only college football team to which I would EVER swear allegiance.

Four years ago, the other school we "compete with" in this state was never a worry nor a topic of conversation. We didn't care about them from a competition standpoint nor did we act like we did. Were they our rivals? Of course. But we never gave them the satisfaction of placing them in the same atmosphere as us in fan support, class, academics, and sport in general.

Lately, we seem to be giving that satisfaction back.

I have always felt that those who wish to be acknowledged gain satisfaction from those who acknowledge them, for BETTER or for WORSE. Part of the reason our biggest rivals hold on so strongly to their biggest and only gain against us (in football: the last several years) is that we give them a passionate rebuttal. I'm also guilty, as I love to point out to them their overall record, and dislike their organization as a whole, but I/WE need to stop. The less we acknowledge, the less satisfaction they gain. Our actions should and WILL do the talking. Theirs' won't. Plain and simple. We are better than that and Tiger Nation knows what we have ahead of us. Let them do the worrying. Let them to the talking. Let us sit back and watch the best talent on the best football team in the country go to work.

Sorry for rambling, my passion for Tiger Sports fuels my energy at such a late hour.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude you are fricken crazy***

Feb 13, 2015, 4:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been around Tigernet for a while and I can tell you

Feb 13, 2015, 6:59 AM

that the coots have always been a hot topic here. Its not a new fad. Sometimes it is more prominent, but it has always been around.

I think the trolling has gotten a little worse since their little win streak, but even that is starting to die down and return to normal...

Go Tigers! USuCk still sucks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Germans.....

Feb 13, 2015, 7:58 AM

HTHIA ;)

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1441092

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad

Feb 13, 2015, 1:38 PM

I had a few beers and just despise the coots.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as long as i can remember "they've" always been here

Feb 13, 2015, 1:44 PM

and "they've" always been a target. there's even some reason to the madness, here

http://www.tigernet.com/view/hof_post.do?id=1536657

and it other places.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think

Feb 13, 2015, 1:48 PM

I've done all of those.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic