Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Like father, like son: J.D. Davis excels on and off the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Like father, like son: J.D. Davis excels on and off the field

Oct 5, 2017, 1:06 PM

Like father, like son: J.D. Davis excels on and off the field

The leading tackler on the Clemson defense last week at Virginia has a last name familiar to Clemson fans, and the way J.D. Davis threw his body around the field with reckless abandon was reminiscent of the way Jeff Davis played. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Like father, like son: J.D. Davis excels on and off the field

Oct 5, 2017, 1:48 PM

Dabo having to defend his position on a recruit/recruits. To me, these two can play ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call me Mister program

Oct 5, 2017, 6:06 PM

Cannot imagine the audacity one would need to ever question Dabo on recruiting!
Sure never knew that Jeff Davis was responsible for developing the Call me Mister program which is a fabulous program that encourages young men to teach elementary school. It's wonderful.

Oct 5, 2017, 2:44 PM

It's kind of silly that Dabo has to answer anything about recruiting. He has Clemson to the top of the college football and they ask him about this stuff. I guarantee you Saban and Meyer are not getting asked anything about a recruit. Dabo knows talent. Watch the recruiting process. The last 4 or 5 years every time Dabo offers a young man, Oscar Meyer is right behind him offering. People need to quit questioning his ability to see talent when others don't. He has the passion for the game and the results are evident on the field. It's been like 6 years that Clemson has not finished the season higher ranked than they started and when they pick you to be in the top 5 every year there's a great chance you'll be playing for everything at the end of the year. Will he win all of them "NO" but show me a coach that does. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

people really do get too into recruiting rankings and stats***

Oct 5, 2017, 4:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 4:24 PM

I, we, may not see or understand Dabo's reasons for what ever he does in recruiting or what ever else he does that we may not like or understand, but the facts are, he is the HC and boss of everything that he does concerning the running of the FB team, and what he does is the final word whether we as fans like it or don't like it. Rest 100% sure, when any of the kids that are on roster is called out by anyone, Dabo will defend that recruit with every breath hoping that we don't like bc he will prove that he will do it his way bc he can do that, and he don't have a problem with expressing his feeling about it. Gooo Dabo, you are the man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 5:20 PM

Every player that comes to Clemson is family to Dabo. Just listen to him.

Re: New Story: Like father, like son: J.D. Davis excels on and off the field***

Oct 6, 2017, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic