Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cajuns love Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Cajuns love Clemson

Dec 31, 2017, 1:44 AM

We arrived in Nola two days ago and everyone is saying go Tigers beat the hell out of bama "LSU" fans. Very serious about us beating bama and they love the Tiger paw stamped $2 bills I have been passing out.
Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cajuns love Clemson

Dec 31, 2017, 1:46 AM

Is the place flooded with orange?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 31, 2017, 2:20 AM

> Is the place flooded with orange?

Orange everywhere

Gut err Done COOP..

Dec 31, 2017, 10:12 AM

and stop playing around unless you bring home the bacon! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does "beat the #### out of bama "LSU" fans"

Dec 31, 2017, 10:14 AM

mean? Are we going to beat LSU fans from Alabama?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is same as coot fans pulling for Bama, because of hatred

Dec 31, 2017, 10:18 AM

of TIGERS,GO~

Yeah not been my experience

Dec 31, 2017, 10:26 AM

Guy a bottle of water before walking back to hotel. Guy saw our Clemson gear and said he was an SEC fan and said the ACC was their little brother. So whatever.

I hear a lot of Bama fans snickering and looking down their noses at us. They think they win easily can feel we have no place here again is what I am seeing. Not seeing all this mutual respect being talked about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah not been my experience

Dec 31, 2017, 10:38 AM

Yeah, don't look for any respect from Bama fans. You're not going to get it.

But the thing is, you don't need it! The Tigers don't need their permission to win.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:29 AM

Cajuns do not love Clemson. They just hate Alabama

Those sentiments have been echoed at Disney too.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:49 AM

I had the opportunity to take my mom, wife, and daughter for their first experience at Disney. We’ve been here for three days so far and many patrons are wearing hats and clothing of their favorite college team.

At first i saw a lot of oklahoma state and VT fans because of their recent bowl game. Yesterday and today there have been quite a few LSU fans roaming the park. Several of their fans have told me ‘go tigers’ and ‘beat Bama.’ They have quite a disdain for the tide.

I’ve worn a clemson pullover every day and every day i hear a loud Go Tigers and Go Clemson from a die hard fan as we pass by each other. There’s nothing better than hearing those words especially since i rarely cross paths with fellow Clemson folk where i currently reside in Michigan.

Go Tigers!

Re: Those sentiments have been echoed at Disney too.

Dec 31, 2017, 11:08 AM

You poor baby! You live in Michigan? You need to get your family closer to the Home Land where they can be surrounded with Tiger love.

I’m trying to see if my command can pull a few strings for me

Dec 31, 2017, 11:12 AM

And get me closer to Clemson. I just want to go to a restaraunt and be able to order a sweet tea. I’m not asking for much ??

Re: Those sentiments have been echoed at Disney too.

Dec 31, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Those sentiments have been echoed at Disney too. ]

I recently did Michigan (St. Clair Shores) for three long years looking after my grandson while his folks traveled for the DOD.

I left end of March of 15 and had to shovel my way out. Drifts over the hood of the van. Just moving back to Sburg was not going to do it- kept driving until I hit the Gulf.

Those sentiments have been echoed at Disney too.

Dec 31, 2017, 10:49 AM

I had the opportunity to take my mom, wife, and daughter for their first experience at Disney. We’ve been here for three days so far and many patrons are wearing hats and clothing of their favorite college team.

At first i saw a lot of oklahoma state and VT fans because of their recent bowl game. Yesterday and today there have been quite a few LSU fans roaming the park. Several of their fans have told me ‘go tigers’ and ‘beat Bama.’ They have quite a disdain for the tide.

I’ve worn a clemson pullover every day and every day i hear a loud Go Tigers and Go Clemson from a die hard fan as we pass by each other. There’s nothing better than hearing those words especially since i rarely cross paths with fellow Clemson folk where i currently reside in Michigan.

Go Tigers!

We're staying in Gulfport, MS

Dec 31, 2017, 10:59 AM

and when walking down the street with our orange on, the Tigers fans have been showing us their support!

more hate bama than love tigers***

Dec 31, 2017, 11:00 AM

NO is a tourist city. They kiss up to everyone...it’s about the money.***

Dec 31, 2017, 11:10 AM

LSU fans hate Bama. That's why.

Dec 31, 2017, 11:43 AM

I live in New Orleans, and all of my friends used to mess me with me about Clemson (back when LSU was good). Now, they grudgingly respect us, and they cheer for us whenever we play Bama. Last year, I got so many texts and phone calls before and after the NC game. They hate Saban and Bama so much that they will cheer for anyone that plays them.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic