Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cain and Wilkins now 5 star!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,676

Cain and Wilkins now 5 star!

Jan 19, 2015, 2:12 PM

Sweet! Just saw this. Hate Hyatt lost his 5 star but who cares we all know he's one of the best in the country.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it seems... you care?

Jan 19, 2015, 2:22 PM

Is this a trick question ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Hyatt is already enrolled at Clemson, to me his ...

Jan 19, 2015, 2:24 PM

... high school recruiting rating is a moot point.

I would be more worried about how he is handling the transition to college courses, his work ethic in regards to the conditioning drills (which I assume are going on now) and the weight room, etc.

Re: Cain and Wilkins now 5 star!

Jan 19, 2015, 3:04 PM

THose stars are so funny...... guys that never strapped on a helmet decide to give Kids stars..
Alabama just released 2 supposed five stars so they can make room for 2 more supposed 5 stars........you gotta be kidding me.. Ohio St didnt have alot of stars and they won the first playoff in history. Coach them up... thats how u make a five star.......

Actually I read some article a few days ago that was

Jan 19, 2015, 3:15 PM

originally written last spring with a blue chip ratio. It ranked teams with the highest number of 4/5 star recruits by percentage of their entire roster averaged over all the major services. It had Alabama #1, OSU #2, and FSU was in the top 5. Clemson was 14 and Oregon was 15th.

Here's the article:

Jan 19, 2015, 3:16 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2014/2/18/5312840/college-football-recruiting-teams-championships

Year old and obviously needs updating... Florida @ #96....***

Jan 19, 2015, 3:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually I read some article a few days ago that was

Jan 19, 2015, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Actually I read some article a few days ago that was ]

Yep, and guess what our ranking is? Look at the top 5. Not much different than the actuals.

Aside from Texas, USC, Notre dame, TCU, Baylor, and others.

Jan 19, 2015, 3:27 PM

Point is, it's good to get em but I would take well disciplined/coached senior than a talented freshman any day.

Re: Aside from Texas, USC, Notre dame, TCU, Baylor, and others.

Jan 19, 2015, 3:32 PM

I totally agree its good to get them , i just find it funny the guys that rate them mostly never touched a field and are white... Alot,, not all the 5 star kids are black and its strange how they are rated. Deshaune Watson should have been a 6 .. he is a good kid and a great player. Thats the kind of 5 stars you want in your program.

Jan 19, 2015, 3:15 PM

I swear, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2015, 3:51 PM

I guess somebody finally watched their highlights and how they performed in the all star games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,676
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic