Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cable vs Streaming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,516

Cable vs Streaming

Aug 29, 2019, 11:16 PM

I started watching game on Spectrum cable. The game would freeze. I missed whole plays at times.
Switched to Play Station Vue and no problems.
Guess I am finally dropping cable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same but I'm watching on Hulu***

Aug 29, 2019, 11:19 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same but I'm watching on Hulu***

Aug 29, 2019, 11:30 PM

Hulu was fine for me but there are some channels I still cant get to open. I'll call tomorrow. I just wanted to get the game from my trial

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never had that problem with my Spectrum cable

Aug 29, 2019, 11:38 PM

Re: Cable vs Streaming

Aug 29, 2019, 11:58 PM

I watched on Hulu and had no issues with the broadcast, but it wouldn't let me back up to see a play once a commercial started. Never had that problem with Uverse, but of course Uverse still doesn't have the ACCN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 12:06 AM

I watched the 1st half on Reddit with zero problems (as usual). But for some strange reason, the stream was unreliable for about half of the 3rd quarter.

Aug 30, 2019, 6:09 AM

Of you cut cable for a steaming service, I highly recommend in purchasing an Nvidia Shield as your streaming device. It is about $150 but out of all the devices I’ve used (fire stick, Roku, and firetv box, and Samsung smartv’s ) this device was by far the fastest. It is designed to upload livestream for video gamers at high frame rates.

Aug 30, 2019, 8:09 AM

I watched the game on Youtube TV. First time streaming a live game. It was perfect for the whole 3.5 hours of the game, and i think the video quality might have been a bit better than Charter Spectrum cable.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,516
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic