Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CUBaseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,167

CUBaseball

Jun 3, 2014, 11:13 AM

Many of you show your ignorance of baseball by some of the posts. Have you ever tried to hit a 90 mph fastball, field a hot shot, run a base? Most likely not past high school if you did. Every player and caoach is doing their best, no one makes errors or strikes out on purpose, but most of you have never had the opportunity to do that because you sit behind a #### computer showing your ignorance. Likely would run from a baseball. Get a life and play your little games and be a hero. This will likely be your only hope out of life to be a real live sports person.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CUBaseball

Jun 3, 2014, 11:19 AM

Lol when a player that has played his whole life and gets to this level with a hof coach. The product should look a lot better. That's all

Jun 3, 2014, 11:49 AM

I actually have and you will never hear me down a guy that doesn't hit .400 or whatever these crazy people think these guys should be hitting...baseball is the hardest sport in my opinion by far but I do have a problem with base running errors, fielding errors over and over most of which are mental (not covering a bag or miscommunication in the OF), and pitchers that cant seem to recover from bad pitches...those are all mental..and if the guys cant handle it then that leads to the guys that are being recruited...

Which Jack is NOT responsible for other than

Jun 3, 2014, 12:16 PM

because he is the overall head of the program and therefore responsible for everything. Only in VERY rare instances is Jack the person who identified who they recruit however. THAT belongs almost 100% to the recruiting coach.

wow! with an opening post like that, I suggest that you read

Jun 3, 2014, 11:53 AM

more and post less

Nice first post #####!!!***

Jun 3, 2014, 11:55 AM

Gotta love a guy talking sh!t behind a computer screen while attempting to call out others....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 3, 2014, 12:04 PM

So have you done all those things? Where are your credentials?

I didn't know Munson was working for Leggett too?***

Jun 3, 2014, 1:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

We used to have players who could hit 90 mph fastballs......

Jun 3, 2014, 1:38 PM

and do all the other stuff you mention - the problem is that we're no longer getting the players who can do these things. You message makes no sense - I don't think anybody on TNet is saying they can do these things or that it's easy to do these things - anybody who knows baseball at all knows it isn't.

You're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about.

So you are saying Bradley Lecroy needs to go?***.***

Jun 3, 2014, 1:40 PM

Jun 3, 2014, 1:55 PM

lol this #### serious?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,167
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive