Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CU vs MD 2011 on ESPN Classic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,039

CU vs MD 2011 on ESPN Classic

Aug 22, 2018, 10:41 PM

Kevin Steele was a joke! Horrible defense. Best coaching decision Coach Swinney ever made was firing him and hiring Coach V!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CU vs MD 2011 on ESPN Classic

Aug 22, 2018, 11:09 PM

Really a struggle early but turned it on late. Easy to forget that Tajh was a redshirt freshman. What was missing was stud defensive players. Loaded offense though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 2:26 AM

ClemEng87 said:

Really a struggle early but turned it on late. Easy to forget that Tajh was a redshirt freshman. What was missing was stud defensive players. Loaded offense though.

Actually TB10 was a RS Soph...
Redshirted in 2009...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 1:19 AM

Even a self admitting moron would agree with you there!!! The beat down he allowed WV to put on us will cause a nasty taste for Steele for the rest of my life. I still feel the embarrassment and shame that our guys had to endure in that game even today. Kevin Steele barked about the eyes to our guys everyday and in his media interviews, and that night he couldn't see shiot, he was totally blind to what was happening to our guys that night. I maybe wrong, but, I don't think he ever made a public apology to our guys for not having them prepared for the WV fast pace offense that he knew was coming, and he didn't have an answer that would help our guys out. My personal opinion of Kevin Steele as a college DC is, he should be shot with hog shiot and hung for stinking bc that is how he left our guys hanging and stinking up the field!!! Regardless of any ones feeling about that game, Kevin Steele was being paid well in those times to have our guys prepared, and he failed them all miserably!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,039
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic