Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTS AT WORK…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,144

COOTS AT WORK…

Sep 14, 2015, 8:50 AM

Coot: “F$%& you, Clemson”.
Me: “Hey, I didn’t say a word, but I did bet the wife that would be the first thing out of your trash mouth today”.

Me, (trying to get some Coot quotes for TigerNet): “Wow, down 24-3 at the half against a basketball school”.
Coot #1: Did you look at the final score, we came back and almost beat them”.
Me: “I did see the final score, you lost”.
Coot #2: “Maybe, but we shut ‘em down the second half”.
Me: Yep, you shut down the 2nd worst team in the SEC for a half. No wait, they aren’t the 2nd worst team anymore, the Gamecocks are”.
Coot #1: “ It’s going to be a long season”.
Me: “Ya think? Wait until Vandy beats you this year and USC is THE bottom dweller of the SEC.

Coots then left and went for a smoke break.

I don’t know about it being long, but I’m really going to enjoy this season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COOTS AT WORK…

Sep 14, 2015, 8:54 AM

Wait...so your telling me you associate with smokers.

null

I thought cOOts only pumped gas? Shouldn't smoke.***

Sep 14, 2015, 8:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: I thought cOOts only pumped gas? Shouldn't smoke.***

Sep 14, 2015, 8:59 AM

I think what he meant was they took off the Burger King crowns and set down thier mops and went on smoke break.

Re: I thought cOOts only pumped gas? Shouldn't smoke.***

Sep 14, 2015, 9:01 AM

Same with me. They can dish it out but cannot take it at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like ahole

Sep 14, 2015, 9:12 AM

And so do your co workers.

Clemson winning does not make you a better person.
Clemson losing does not make you a worse person.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

where do you get the "better person" part? Project much?

Sep 14, 2015, 9:14 AM

It's fun when we win and they lose. That's a rivalry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: You sound like ahole

Sep 14, 2015, 9:15 AM [ in reply to You sound like ahole ]

Good lord, we listen to their garbage for five years during their little win streak, and you begrudge a Clemson fan for sticking their nose it now??????? Palease......

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The old saying. If a coot jumped off a bride would you

Sep 14, 2015, 9:43 AM

Dont let them drag you down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

i sure hope you meant bridge.***

Sep 14, 2015, 5:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No, that's an empty skull echoing....***

Sep 14, 2015, 9:19 AM [ in reply to You sound like ahole ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like ahole Coot.***

Sep 14, 2015, 9:30 AM [ in reply to You sound like ahole ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound like ahole

Sep 14, 2015, 9:41 AM [ in reply to You sound like ahole ]

"AHOLE"??? Really???

I'm just the opposite. I consider myself a Southern Gentleman, even though I may write things on TigerNet that is not what I would normally say because I'm quoting Coots. Trust me, I clean it up by removing about 80% of the language used. Undoubtedly, you have never worked with a bunch of Coot fanatics, and these I work with are the educated ones.

I normally sit quietly and take their abuse. Whether Clemson wins or loses, they constantly slam our program, our coaches, and our fans. Last week, one of them said "I bet ya'll even say a prayer before each game". And I said, "Yes, we say a prayer, sing the National Anthem, recite the Pledge of Allegiance", and other patriotic and meaningful things. And we're proud of who we are, our school, our team, our coach, and our fans. This is who we are, and there's no reason not to be proud!!!

Do I think Clemson winning makes me a better person? NO!
Do I think Clemson losing makes me a worse person. NO!
Do I think being a CLEMSON alum, and being the person I have grown to be over the last 61 years makes me a better person than the Coots I work with? YES! There's no comparison. Once you get out of your protective bubble and live/work around some Coots, you'll understand.

By the way, my best friend is a Coot, but the ones I work with are more atypical Coot fans.

No one who lives in this state is free of the coot

Sep 14, 2015, 9:51 AM

Fanatic.

I get it all the time. And I'll admit in my youth I use to dish it out just as bad. . Been banned off every Clemson and GameCock bored there is.

A series of tragic events hit me in a relatively small time frame which shifted my perception of athletics.

I still hear the f Clemson stuff which I now commonly respond to with "that doesn't sound very Christian. "

Re: COOTS AT WORK…

Sep 14, 2015, 6:16 PM

Do you work at Arby's?

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,144
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic