Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTS AT WORK...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,106

COOTS AT WORK...

Aug 4, 2017, 10:51 PM

COOT: I hope you lose every game this year. Ya'll suck, but you won't lose them all because you don't play anybody!

ME: (laughing) Really? I won't go through the whole list, but... we beat the #1, #2, and #3 teams in the nation last year, and we don't play anybody? We not only play them, we beat them!

COOT: Well, you're only ranked #5 this year and you shouldn't be ranked that high.

ME: Really? Speaking of rankings, 4 of the teams we play are ranked in the top 25. Add the 2 or 3 post season games we'll go to, and we'll play at least 6 ranked teams this year. Our weakest team this year will be your Gamecocks.

COOT: How about Kent State, just another one of those cupcakes you play, like App State and Troy.

ME: Well, App State got 11 votes in the coach's poll and Troy got 6. USUCK didn't even get one, that meant Chump wouldn't even vote for his own team. That's the kind of coach you have!

Why do I even try to talk to these lamebrains???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COOTS AT WORK...

Aug 5, 2017, 1:36 AM

Here in Southport, I'm lucky to NOT be able to say "Coot at work". If there are any here, they stay hidden.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened next??***

Aug 5, 2017, 2:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he bitchslapped the coot and told him to get back to

Aug 5, 2017, 2:28 AM

the fries

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you work at 2900 Bull Street?*******

Aug 5, 2017, 6:31 AM

Aug 5, 2017, 7:12 AM

Well we make their SOS better and they make ours worse.

Aug 5, 2017, 7:26 AM

Additional follow up:

COOT: How about Kent State, just another one of those cupcakes you play, like App State and Troy.

YOU: Didn't the best team the SEC had (Alabama) play Kent State in 2016 on its way to getting beat by Clemson in the National Championship?

Aug 5, 2017, 8:41 AM

What do you guys do for work to have all these issues?

I've never been bothered with anything like this during my career.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Despite what you probably believe,

Aug 5, 2017, 10:23 AM

your fanbase has a lot of loud mouths...hard to believe for a 3-9, 6-7, Citadel losing, 56-7 rented mule team who played the National Champs that "weren't that much better" than y'all.

They like to pick fights and use the lamest of reasonings for their arguments. It all stems out of their deeply rooted hate for our Tigers so many will grasp for straws trying to find a way, any way, to insult Clemson. It usually backfires or they result to insults COMPLETELY unrelated to Clemson football.

Insults are just not y'alls game.

Aug 5, 2017, 10:30 AM

It amazes me how they always talk about the weak teams on our schedule like they don't play teams like Citadel and Umass every year....

Every team in the country plays a couple games against group of 5 or FCS teams.

Aug 5, 2017, 10:31 AM

Great observation, chump wouldn't even vote for his own team! What idiots they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would have just

Aug 5, 2017, 11:11 AM

handed her my waste basket, let her empty it, and returned to my work.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,106
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic