»
Topic: CLemson Football on the brain
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 6:43 PM by: tiger49
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

CLemson Football on the brain

[1]
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 2:24 PM

I'm sitting here watching the LSU game....again. Watching this and remembering what Walt was talking about on his show yesterday I have an idea of my own. Yes Chad Morris has a lot of what has been called "Window Dressing" or simply motion in his offense, mainly a wr coming across on a fake sweep. Good defenses have been ignoring the "window dressing" and strictly attacking Boyd. We all know Boyd has folded under pressure before but became a MAN during the LSU game. So to take some heat off of him lets actually run the sweep several plays early in each half. Hopper seems like a kid that has the speed to break it outside while making a guy or 2 miss. Make teams respect the "Window Dressing". If "The Chad" would run the sweep or reverse 2 or 3 times on an opening drive (assuming we pick up 1st downs not 3 straight) it would make defenses respect the motions keep pressure off of #10 when it is just smoke and mirrors. Any thoughts?

Re: CLemson Football on the brain

[1]
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 4:20 PM

Excellent point. Glad you explained the "not 3 consecutive plays." I could see and hear the haters in the bushes. Great Post. Too much speed and talent not to use it.

With all due respect, I say let Chad handle it & us cheer!***

[1]
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 4:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: With all due respect, I say let Chad handle it & us cheer!***

Posted: Mar 6, 2013 6:03 PM

Well we have almost 6 months before football season starts so im just shooting off at the mouth. I wasn't questioning Chad just sharing my opinion with TNET.

Nothing wrong with that !! ****

Posted: Mar 6, 2013 6:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
616 people have read this post